Overview of Eye Care
From routine eye exams to corneal transplants, Baylor Scott & White Health has always taken pride in offering you expert eye care.
Eye Conditions Treated
There are many disorders of the eye that require clinical care by a physician or other healthcare professional. Some common conditions treated include:
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Corneal diseases
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Refractive errors (astigmatism, farsightedness and nearsightedness)
- Retinal diseases
Eye Care Services
Our eye care team includes ophthalmologists and optometrists on the medical staff. Listed below are some of the services offered:
- Cataract surgery
- Contact lens
- General optometry
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery
- Intraocular lens implant surgery (ReSTOR®, toric and monofocal lenses)
- Laser vision correction (LASIK)
- Oculoplastic, orbital and reconstructive surgery
- Ophthalmic pathology
- Optical and eyewear
Eye Care Centers
Scott & White Eye Institute located in Temple, Texas serves as your complete ophthalmology resource, offering a complete range of eye care needs and specialists.
In Central Texas,
Scott & White Optical Shops are conveniently located within our medical clinics, providing people the unique opportunity to get quality eye care and eyewear in one location.