Virtual visits are now available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
We're making it even easier for you to schedule an online doctor appointment to get the care you need, when you need it. Receive quality and convenient virtual care from a Baylor Scott & White Health provider any time, using MyBSWHealth on a smartphone, computer or tablet. Learn how to schedule your virtual doctor visit today.
Sign up for MyBSWHealth
Have you signed up? Even if this is your first visit with us, you can create a MyBSWHealth account to start making online doctor appointments using one of the three easy options.
One of our telehealth offerings is called Video Visit. This kind of virtual care lets you complete a face-to-face visit with your doctor using a camera-enabled device.
Who will treat me?
This virtual doctor visit is just like a traditional office visit where you choose which doctor you will see. This telemedicine visit could be with your established doctor, or a new doctor or a Baylor Scott & White Health provider on call.
How to schedule a video visit:
You can schedule a video visit directly through MyBSWHealth, or you can call your doctor to determine if a video visit is right for you. To schedule an online doctor appointment video visit in MyBSWHealth, select Video Visit from the home screen and follow the prompts to complete the virtual doctor booking process.
Varies by insurance
What can be treated at a telemedicine video visit?
We are expanding our virtual care offerings as part of our telehealth service. Now you can see your primary care provider or specialist for normal office visits. If you need care now, an on-call provider can treat a variety of issues, including:
- Respiratory infection and allergies
- Skin and nail problems
- Stomach concerns
- Acid reflux
- Common female problems
- Birth control refill
- Minor headache
- Sprains and strains
- Low back pain
- Flu prevention/travel medication
How video visits work
Create a MyBSWHealth account or log in
Your first step to seeing a virtual doctor from Baylor Scott & White is to log in to MyBSWHealth. Don't have an account yet? Text BETTER to 88408 to download the MyBSWHealth App or visit MyBSWHealth.com.
If this visit is for a minor, the parent or legal guardian must also have an account linked to the minor's account to act as proxy before they can schedule an online doctor appointment. For assistance, call 855.691.0180.
Schedule an online virtual doctor appointment
To schedule a virtual care Video Visit with a Baylor Scott & White Health doctor:
- Log in to the MyBSWHealth App or Website
- Select Video Visit in the Get Care Tile
- Choose who the Video Visit is for, the doctor and the time most convenient for you
If you don’t see a time that is convenient for you, you can schedule a telehealth services appointment with an On-Call Provider on the same page.
Prepare for your visit
Here are some tips to ensure a successful virtual care visit:
- eCheck-in is required and available beginning a few days before your online doctor appointment
- Log in to MyBSWHealth to complete the eCheck-in prior to your virtual doctor appointment
- Have a photo ID ready (examples include driver license or passport)
- Have your insurance information
- Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged before your virtual doctor visit
- Make sure you have a reliable WiFi connection
- Have headphones available if you need privacy or are hearing impaired
- If prompted, allow access to your camera and microphone
Baylor Scott & White recommends using the MyBSWHealth Mobile App or your desktop Google Chrome browser for the best experience.
Time for your visit
Log in to your virtual care video in the MyBSWHealth app 15 minutes before your scheduled online doctor appointment and follow the steps below:
- Find a quiet, well-lit space where you're less likely to be interrupted
- Test your WiFi, video and audio
- Log-in to your MyBSWHealth account, locate your scheduled virtual doctor appointment on the dashboard and click the Launch Video Visit button
- Make sure you've completed eCheck-in (This is a requirement for you to launch your video visit)
Note: You may be billed for any out-of-pocket costs, such as co-pay, deductible or coinsurance based on your health insurance plan.
- Ensure you have a good WiFi or cell signal during your virtual care visit
- If possible, try a different device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
- Restart your device
If you are still having trouble, call MyBSWHealth Patient Technical Support at 855.691.0180.
Complete a five-minute telehealth questionnaire about your symptoms and receive a response in less than an hour. How does an e-Visit work?
Who will treat me?
Your e-Visit will be evaluated by a Baylor Scott & White provider who will have access to your medical record and can prescribe medication, as needed, as part of your virtual telemedicine e-Visit.
How to schedule an e-Visit:
Start an e-Visit anytime through MyBSWHealth. Virtual visits now available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Estimated cost: $40
What can be treated at a virtual care e-Visit?
- Bladder infection (UTI)
- Cold, flu and allergies
- Minor eye conditions
- Skin conditions
- Stomach/Digestive issues
- Tobacco cessation
- Vaginal yeast infection
How e-Visits work
Create a MyBSWHealth account or log in
Your first step to a successful telemedicine experience is to log in to MyBSWHealth. Don't have an account yet? Text BETTER to 88408 to download the MyBSWHealth App or visit MyBSWHealth.com.
If this visit is for a minor, the parent or legal guardian must also have an account linked to the minor's account to act as proxy before scheduling an online doctor appointment. For assistance, call 855.691.0180.
Begin an e-Visit
In MyBSWHealth, choose e-Visit. You may start an e-Visit anytime. Follow the prompts to complete the screening questionnaire. The questionnaire typically takes five to 10 minutes to complete.
Receive treatment plan
A treatment plan is typically provided within an hour as part of this virtual care service.
If a medication is prescribed, you will be able to choose your preferred pharmacy.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we’re proud to bring you a variety of telemedicine/telehealth options so you can receive safe virtual care with an online doctor appointment when it’s most convenient for your schedule.