Baylor Scott & White Health pharmacies are dedicated to providing quality service for all your prescription needs
Our staff pharmacists and team members in North and Central Texas are available to assist you with questions about new and existing prescriptions. Most pharmacy insurances are accepted at any of the Baylor Scott & White pharmacies.
Our pharmacy services include, but are not limited to:
- Convenient refills, transfer and Rx management from our mobile app, MyBSWHealth
- Medication Concierge*
- Bedside delivery of discharge medications on day of discharge
- A variety of over-the-counter medication items and gifts*
- Competitive medication pricing
- Pharmacist consultation
- Pharmacy Savings Program
- Includes a $4 generic formulary (see below)
- Sign up available at the pharmacy
- Genetic testing*
- ScriptCenter® 24/7 Prescription Pick-Up Kiosk*
- Take-Back Medications*
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies, please contact us.
Here is an overview of some of the pharmacy services we offer.
Manage your prescriptions with myBSWHealth
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy is making your prescriptions as mobile as you are with the new pharmacy section within the MyBSWHealth app and website. Login and manage all your prescription needs from anywhere at anytime.
The app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play. It features text-friendly medication reminders, access to your medication history, a pharmacy locator and more. The pharmacy section within MyBSWHealth allows you to request refills, get refill, dosage and appointment reminders and receive notifications via text, push and email.
You can even transfer a current prescription to one of our pharmacies from another Baylor Scott & White Health pharmacy or a retail pharmacy location.
Note: You will need a current Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy prescription number to access your account.
The resources referenced herein are provided solely for the convenience of our patients. Neither Baylor Scott & White Health or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, or community medical centers own or operation Pharmacy Savings Program and the reference to these resources should not be construed as an endorsement of the resources of the information, products, or services offered by them.
Pharmacy Learning Center
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies provide free, on-demand education about all types of medications and medical conditions through an online library of over 700 different video-based "short courses."
By creating a personalized account, patients can view topics chosen by their pharmacist, or browse any other topic of interest—including more than 200 of the most commonly used medications, including specialty medications, medical conditions, medication administration techniques and other helpful subjects. These three to five minute videos are accessible at any time and can be completed at your own pace.
24/7 express prescription pickup available
Now there is a quick, convenient and private way to pick up prescriptions for you and your family, even when the pharmacy is closed.
ScriptCenter kiosks are located at the following locations:
- Lakeway—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lakeway, serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #201
- Round Rock—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock and First Health Care Plan Building, are serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #201
- Temple—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple, serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #227
- Temple—Baylor Scott & White Clinic – Temple Westfield and Scott & White Health Plan Building, are serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #230
- Waco—Texas Farm Bureau's main office in Waco, TX, serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #251
- Dallas—Baylor Scott & White Admin building serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #111
- Frisco—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial, serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #113
- Rowlett—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lake Pointe, serviced by Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #106
Enrollment is free. Get started today!
- Call the pharmacy to inform them you would like to pick up prescription(s) at the ScriptCenter®.
- Order your prescription through the MyBSWHealth app.
- Pick up your prescriptions at the ScriptCenter® with your claim check and patient’s birthdate. Claim checks are sent via text or email when items are ready for pickup.