- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- XLTEK™ computer monitoring technology
- Board-certified Polysomnographic Technologists
- Multidisciplinary team of medical staff physicians
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome
- Periodic limb movement in sleep
- Circadian-rhythm disorders
Irving Coppell Location
400 W. Interstate Highway 635 at MacArthur Blvd.
Plaza II, Suite 205
Irving, TX 75063
Utilizing a full array of specialized services, the goal at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving is to alleviate symptoms, improve daily functioning and restore restful sleep to each of our patients. Baylor Scott & White – Irving's Sleep Center offers confidential diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of sleep/wake disorders.
For more information on the Sleep Center at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving, call 1.844.BSWDOCS.