Why choose us for your vascular procedure
Our vascular surgeons are key members of the Baylor Scott & White Heart & Vascular Institute. As a patient, that means your vascular surgeon is part of a multidisciplinary team that's focused on providing you with excellent care every step of the way.
Because vascular conditions affect all ages, we've cared for a wide variety of patients, from adolescents to seniors, providing:
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment methods that equal or exceed most programs available throughout the U.S.
- Comprehensive clinical examinations, often supplemented by non-invasive vascular testing procedures
- Evaluations for any associated problems, such as underlying cardiac, pulmonary or renal disease, so we can assess the surgical risk for each individual patient
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite specifically designed for vascular and endovascular surgery
- Leading edge vascular reconstructive surgical procedures
- Post-operative evaluations for all patients, including semi-annual or annual follow-up appointments