You don't plan for emergencies. But we do.
Get the emergency treatment you need, along with the personalized care you deserve. At the Baylor Scott & White Emergency Center – Wylie, we offer the same level of care as a full-service hospital ER, so you can get the emergency treatment you need and the personalized care you deserve.
As a freestanding emergency room, Baylor Scott & White Emergency Center – Wylie makes it more convenient for you. We are located on the backside of the Wylie Medical Plaza near the corner of FM 544 and Woodbridge Parkway.
The emergency medicine physicians on the medical staff of Baylor Scott & White Emergency Center – Wylie are available 24 hours a day to treat your emergency care condition. They are highly experienced in emergency medicine and will diagnose, treat and help you get on your way to the road of recovery. We provide advanced technology and tools to treat most of your family's emergency care needs.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Midland Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
Molina - (3)CHIPSTARSTAR+PLUS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Common conditions treated include:
- Chest and abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Flu and sinusitis
- Fractures, sprains and bruising
- Sports injuries
- Pediatric concerns and conditions
If you feel you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Call 1.800.994.0371 to make a payment. Payments can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day.
If you need to speak to someone about a Baylor Scott & White bill from our hospitals or clinics, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
Notice regarding fees that may be charged
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility which charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
- The facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a participating provider in the patient’s health benefit plan provider network.
- Physicians providing medical care at the facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- Please visit our website for a current list of the health plan networks in which the facility participates.
- A written confirmation of whether the facility is a participating provider in the patient’s health benefit plan’s provider network will be provided at registration.