Total health. Absolute luxury.™
It's healthcare your way with one productive day each year spent in the opulence and comfort of a private suite with same-day test results
Whether you're the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or a busy household, Baylor Scott & White Personal EDGE® can provide you with a comprehensive medical examination, fitness, nutrition and lifestyle evaluations, and a personalized fitness program — all in one luxurious setting conveniently located in Dallas, Texas.
The Personal EDGE® team in Dallas synchronizes medical care to help busy individuals like you achieve and maintain optimal health and fitness goals while saving valuable time.
More about us
To begin you Personal EDGE® experience, call 214.363.2745 to schedule an appointment in Dallas at your earliest convenience.
We offer a 10% discount to spouses who schedule assessments during the same 90-day period.
In the event your spouse would like to schedule an appointment, please inform your coordinator when scheduling your appointment.
Payment is due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept corporate and personal checks, as well as most major credit cards.
Our assessments typically are not covered by health insurance providers. Personal EDGE® does not file insurance claims or provide insurance coding.
If you need to cancel your appointment with Personal EDGE® in Dallas, please do so at least 72 hours in advance to avoid a $350 cancellation fee.
Personal EDGE® offers tailored gold, silver and bronze assessment packages designed to help you achieve and maintain optimal health and fitness goals.
- Your Personal EDGE® Wellness Coordinator will provide you with the required paperwork that must be completed at least one week prior to your assessment.
- If you're an out-of-area guest, your coordinator will be happy to provide you with a listing of area hotels and ground transportation services.
- Approximately 24 hours prior to your appointment, please refrain from using caffeine, alcohol and/or nicotine, and avoid exercise.
- Approximately eight hours prior to your appointment, please refrain from eating and/or drinking any beverages except water.
- Prior to your appointment, please prepare your fecal occult blood kit according to the instructions you receive and plan to bring it to your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, please refrain from using lotions and powders.
- Depending on your Personal EDGE® assessment selection, please plan to spend either a full-or half-day in one of our private, luxurious suites.
- Depending on your assessment selection, you will be provided up to two delicious, nutritious gourmet meals plus snacks. In the event you have special dietary needs, please inform your coordinator.
- Among other amenities, each of our suites is equipped with a private bath, spa robe, toiletries, hairdryer, contact lens case and solution, desk, wireless Internet access, stereo system and flat-screen television.
- During your visit, you'll be provided comfortable workout attire, which you may take home; please plan to wear or bring comfortable walking shoes.
- In the event you require a wheelchair-accessible suite or have any other special requests, please notify your coordinator.
- Depending on your assessment and/or additional service selections, your examination may include laboratory testing, cardiovascular evaluation, chest X-rays, vision and hearing screenings and/or pulmonary function testing.
- At the conclusion of your visit, you will receive an overview of your Personal EDGE® full-spectrum wellness report, including your test results and recommendations for your overall well-being.
- In the days following your visit, you will receive a formal written report prepared especially for you by your Personal EDGE® team. You are encouraged to share your report with your primary care provider.
Physician specialist referral
If your comprehensive medical examination reveals a need for additional testing and/or treatment, your coordinator can help arrange referrals for you IF you choose not to go through your primary care provider. (Be aware that some insurance plans require you to go through your primary care provider or services may not be covered.
If you do not have a primary care provider, your coordinator will help facilitate appointments for you with physician specialists who are members of the medical staff of Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health.
Although physician specialist referrals are provided as a courtesy to you, please note that any fees incurred from your physician specialist referrals and/or any additional medical tests and/or treatment are not included as part of your Personal EDGE assessment fee.