Pharmacy in Round Rock, TX
Our mission is to serve our customers through the provision of safe, compassionate, accountable and the highest-quality pharmaceutical care for the purpose of improving patient outcomes and quality of life.
Download information on our Round Rock pharmacy:
Our primary focus is to assist our patients at every step in the process of obtaining specialty medications and to serve as a bridge between the patient, prescriber, insurance company and pharmacy. We offer a variety of services at no additional charge to our patients including:
- Insurance Benefit Investigations- An evaluation of the patient’s insurance benefits to identify insurance requirements and estimated costs
- Prior Authorizations - Assistance with the prior authorization process
- Co-pay Assistance - At the patient's request, help locate specialty medication programs based on eligibility
- Refill Reminders- Proactive refill reminder calls
- Flexible Delivery Options
We also provide clinical services for certain conditions including, but not limited to:
- Crohn's disease
- Growth hormone deficiencies
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple sclerosis
- Psoriasis/Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies provide free, on-demand education about all types of medications and medical conditions through an online library of over 700 different video-based "short courses." By creating a personalized account, patients can view topics chosen by their pharmacist, or browse any other topic of interest – including more than 200 of the most commonly used medications, including specialty medications, medical conditions, medication administration techniques and other helpful subjects. These three to five minute videos are accessible at any time and can be completed at your own pace.Visit the pharmacy learning center
Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) accredited
Baylor Scott & White Specialty Pharmacy & Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #201 are accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for compliance with a comprehensive set of national standards.
By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care.