Senior staff and resident physicians provide on-site care for sports injuries for area sports teams.
Many of our board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine orthopedists served as team physicians for the NFL, Major League Baseball and college teams. Now they’re serving area youth.
Coordinated by Scott & White athletic trainer Billy Ray Laxton, our physicians provide sports medicine coverage for athletic events throughout Central Texas:
- High school football games
- 5K and 10K races
- UMHB basketball
- TC basketball, baseball, softball
- Area high school baseball playoffs
- Area high school softball playoffs
- Temple Panthers – minor football league
- Bell County PRC Rodeo
If you would like a Sports Medicine specialist at your athletic event, please contact Bre Hodges at least six weeks prior to your event.