The Baylor Scott & White McClinton Cancer Center – Waco, located on the
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Hillcrest campus, offers more cancer services in the area than ever before. It’s part of our promise to bring you the latest medical technology, personalized treatment options and multidisciplinary medical teams – all backed by the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas.
Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- Varian TruBeam™ (advanced linear accelerator)
- Varian VariSource® iX (high dose rate brachytherapy)
- GE Optima CT Simulator
Baylor Scott & White Health accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Sometimes, the medications that help you overcome cancer also cause changes in your physical appearance. We carry a complete line of products that will help you regain your confidence, including:
- A wide selection of wigs, hair pieces and head coverings
- Deodorant, lotions, shampoos and laundry detergents specially designed for those undergoing chemo and/or radiation therapy
- Pre- and post-mastectomy products, including: breast forms, mastectomy bras, swim forms and post-surgical camisoles
- Purses, jewelry, gifts and cancer awareness items
Call 254.202.4035 to make an appointment.
Specialties and Services
- Outpatient Infusion Services, including 20 infusion bays
- Patient and Family Counseling and Support Groups