Our Bragging Rights Are Your Bragging Rights
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we're proud of the national and local recognitions we receive. It means our efforts toward health care excellence are not going unnoticed.
But it's not about us. It's about you and the confidence you find in turning to an award-winning health system for your family's care.
Baylor Scott & White – North Texas
- Six hospitals with Magnet® designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (achieved by less than 7 percent of hospitals nationwide).
- Received the National Quality Forum National Quality Health Care Award for being a role model in achieving meaningful, sustainable quality improvement in health care.
- Honored by The Leapfrog Group with the Leapfrog Patient-Centered Care Award for the board that has most successfully created a true partnership between caregivers and patients.
- Received the American Hospital Association Circle of Life Award for innovative palliative and end-of-life care by the Supportive and Palliative Care program.
Baylor Scott & White – Central Texas
- Received Health Care Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Analytics Stage 7 awards for Austin/Round Rock and Taylor hospitals and Austin/Round Rock regional clinics, College Station hospital and surrounding regional clinics, as well as Temple and McLane Children's hospitals.
- Honored by the American Hospital Association for being among the "Most Improved" U.S. health care systems in use of information technology.
- Two hospitals and 13 primary care clinics with Pathway to Excellence® designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we’re proud to lead our state in the number of accolades earned for three consecutive years in U.S. News & World Report’s
“Best Hospitals.” Together, 15 Baylor Scott & White hospitals received more national rankings and high performing ratings than any other health system in Texas. For you, these recognitions confirm our commitment to providing quality health care each day. It’s one way we’re Changing Health Care. For Life.®
Hospitals Ranked in the Dallas Metro Area and Texas
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas – No. 1 in DFW
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine – No. 7 in DFW
- Scott & White Medical Center – Temple – No. 10 in the state of Texas
To view the complete list of recognitions, visit