Baylor Scott & White Digestive Diseases and Medical Weight Loss has locations in Carrollton and Plano and provides gastrointestinal consultation services from a board-certified gastroenterologist and performs routine endoscopies including EGD and colonoscopy.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
- Abnormal liver enzymes
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Celiac disease
- Colon polyps
- Crohn’s disease
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Fatty liver
- FODMAP sensitivity
- Hiatal hernias
- H. pylori
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
- Liver disease
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Overweight and obesity
- Swallowing difficulties
- Ulcerative colitis
- Weight gain after bariatric surgery
Our board-certified gastroenterologist in Carrollton and Plano can help you, providing a full spectrum of GI care for patients with concerns involving the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, rectum, gallbladder, pancreas and liver.
We offer the following GI services and procedures:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Endoscopy services and diagnosis of gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Management and treatment of diarrhea and constipation
- Management and treatment of pancreatic diseases
- Medical evaluation of liver transplant candidates
- Percutaneous liver biopsy
- Placement of external feeding tubes (gastrostomy)
- Studies of esophageal problems, such as difficulty swallowing
- Fecal transplant
- Diagnosis and treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux
- Treatment of achalasia
The Open Access Program allows healthy patients (no Significant gastrointestinal symptoms) to skip the office visit and receive the potentially life-saving procedure. By eliminating this office visit, you save time AND a co-pay.
- Patients with strong family history of colon cancer
- Patients between the age of 50-74
- Weight of 350 lbs and under
Once a referral form is submitted, the Open Access Team will review and contact the you to set up procedure and/or office visit.
Participation in the Open Access Program is contingent upon pre-procedure insurance approval and medical history.
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.
- Low-FODMAP diet (Source: American Gastroenterological Association)
- Low-sucrose diet (Source: www.sucroseintolerance.com)
- Gastroparesis diet/low-residue diet (Source: Baylor Scott & White Health Esophageal Disease)
- Low-carbohydrate diet (Source: University of Michigan)