Baylor Scott & White Digestive Diseases – Frisco provides gastrointestinal consultation services from a board-certified gastroenterologist (GI doctor) who performs routine endoscopies, including EGD and colonoscopy procedures, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography).
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareNational POSHumana Preferred
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Digestive diseases services
Our board-certified gastroenterologist in Frisco can help you manage GI conditions, providing a full spectrum of care for patients with concerns involving the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, rectum, gallbladder, pancreas and liver.
Services and procedures include:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Diagnosis and treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), including sphincterotomy and biliary stent placement
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Management and treatment of diarrhea and constipation
- Management and treatment of pancreatic diseases
- Placement of external feeding tubes (gastrostomy)
- Studies of esophageal problems, such as difficulty swallowing
Diseases treated include:
- C Diff
- Colon Polyps
- Diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Open access program for colonoscopies
The Open Access Program allows healthy patients (no significant gastrointestinal symptoms) to skip the office visit and receive the potentially life-saving procedure. By eliminating this office visit, you save time AND a co-pay.
- Patients with strong family history of colon cancer
- Patients between the age of 50-74
- Weight of 350 lbs and under
How to schedule
Once a referral form is submitted, the Open Access Team will review and contact the you to set up procedure and/or office visit.
Participation in the Open Access Program is contingent upon pre-procedure insurance approval and medical history.
Other payment options:
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.