Gastroenterology services and endoscopy in North Texas
The GI physicians of Baylor Scott & White Digestive Diseases Group provide gastrointestinal consultation services and perform routine endoscopies, including EGD and colonoscopy procedures as well as diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography).
The digestive physicians at Baylor Scott & White Digestive Diseases Group are board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (2)Aetna Signature AdministratorsMedicare Advantage Plans
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (9)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOIndemnityMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditional
Cigna - (4)LocalPlusOpen Access PlusChildren's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee Plan
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO Flex Plus
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (4)ChoiceCareCommercial PPO PlansNational POSHumana Preferred
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
Scott & White Health Plan - (16)2019 BSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSA2019 BSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQACigna PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network - GroupEPO Network - Individual/FamilyHMO Network - GroupHMO Network - Individual/FamilyMcLane Group NetworkPHCS/ARGUS - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkPPO Network - GroupSeniorCare Advantage HMOSeniorCare Advantage PPOTexas Statewide PPOTRS - Active Care Participants Network
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (3)Medicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
UnitedHealth - (2)Nexus ACO OANexusACO R
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Digestive diseases services
Our board-certified digestive diseases physicians can help you, providing a full spectrum of care for patients with concerns involving the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, rectum, gallbladder, pancreas and liver.
We offer the following services and procedures:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), including sphincterotomy and biliary stent placement
- Endoscopy services, including treatment for achalasia and diagnosis of gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Management and treatment of diarrhea and constipation
- Management and treatment of pancreatic diseases
- Medical evaluation of liver transplant candidates
- Percutaneous liver biopsy
- Placement of external feeding tubes (gastrostomy)
- Studies of esophageal problems, such as difficulty swallowing
- Fecal transplant
- Diagnosis and treatment of Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux
- Treatment of achalasia
- Endoscopic ultrasound
Digestive diseases we treat include:
- C diff
- Colon polyps
- Diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Open Access Program for colonoscopies
The Open Access Program allows healthy patients (no significant gastrointestinal symptoms) to skip the office visit and receive the potentially life-saving procedure. By eliminating this office visit, you save time AND a co-pay.
- Patients with strong family history of colon cancer
- Patients between the age of 50-74
- Weight of 350 lbs and under
How to schedule
Once a referral form is submitted, the Open Access Team will review and contact the you to set up procedure and/or office visit.
Participation in the Open Access Program is contingent upon pre-procedure insurance approval and medical history.
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.
Procedure prep instructions
- Instructions for Colonoscopy with Miralax – Dulcolax
- Instructions for Colonoscopy with Prepopik Bowel Prep
- Instructions for Colonoscopy with Prepopik Split Dose
- Instructions for Colonoscopy with SUPREP Split Dose
- Instructions for Patients with Diabetes Having Colonoscopy
- Instructions for Upper Endoscopy (EGD)