Make Life Less Painful
We understand that pain can affect an individual’s quality of life, functionally, emotionally and socially. The Baylor Scott & White Center for Pain Management at Richardson, a department of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Garland, are your resource to help you better understand and reduce your pain problem. Our goal is to help improve quality of life, enabling you to return to normal daily function.
- Personalized Treatment Plans - Based on a comprehensive initial evaluation and review of one’s medical history, our pain management physicians develop a customized approach to accelerate an individual’s return to normal daily activities.
- Highly Experienced Staff - Our interdisciplinary team includes physicians on the medical staff specializing in pain management, physical and occupational therapists and case managers.
- A Comprehensive Outpatient Program - Our four-week program helps people rapidly reduce their pain.
Types of Pain Treated
- Disc herniation and spinal stenosis
- Neck and back pain
- Degenerative Disk Disease and Discogenic Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Pain
- Hip/knee and Pelvic Pain
- Postherpetic neuralgia (Shingles)
- Facet syndrome
- Neuropathic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Post Surgical Pain
- Sciatica/Radicular Pain
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Joint Injections
- Neurolytic Procedures/Nerve Blocks
- Sympathetic Chain Blocks
- Facet Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Radiofrequency Lesioning (Rhizotomy)
Interdisciplinary Pain Management Services
- Psychological support – behavioral medicine
- Coping skills
- Relaxation programs
- Stress management
- Physical therapy
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Selective Nerve Blocks
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Epidural Lysis of Adhesions
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
For more information, call 972.231.1591. For a referral to a pain management specialist on the medical staff, call 1.844.BSWDOCS.