We're Here When You Need Us
By definition, emergencies take you by surprise. But when they do, we're at the ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From minor injuries to life-threatening conditions, you can trust Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine to provide the treatment you need.
The highly trained staff in the ED diagnoses and treats patients quickly. The facility includes large patient rooms, streamlined processes and advanced imaging equipment.
To provide quality care during an emergency it takes a responsive and dedicated team of physicians, registered nurses and care team equipped with advanced education in managing critical care conditions.
Scope of Care:
- Digital imaging suite, including 64-slice Computed Tomography (CT) scanner
- Team collaboration between physicians, nurses and support staff
- Treatment of injuries and illnesses from minor to critical
- Care plan customized for each patient’s need including diagnostic tests, consultants and treatment plans
- Follow-up care instructions for treatment response and a post-care plan
- Triage upon arrival and bedside check-in
Medical Conditions We Treat Include:
- Heart Attack/Chest Pain
- High Fever
- Diarrhea and Dehydration
- Breathing Difficulties
- Fractures and Cuts
- And more