Specialized gynecologic care for women in Garland and Plano
At Baylor Scott & White Gynecology Specialists, we are proud to offer specialized gynecologic care for women. When a patient has a complicated issue, we are here to discuss it thoroughly, and investigate treatment options. We will work closely with you to come up with a treatment plan you find comfortable. It is our goal to have a strong relationship with you, our important partner.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Gynecological services include general gynecology and surgical solutions to gynecological problems.
- Annual well-woman exams
- Teen and adolescent care
- Mammogram referrals
- Bone density test referrals
- Pap tests
- Colposcopy for abnormal pap tests
- HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccination
- Birth control
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
Procedures and surgeries
- LEEP/Cone biopsy for abnormal pap tests
- Endometrial biopsy
- IUD (intrauterine device) insertion/Mirena®, Skyla™ and Paragard®
- NEXPLANON insertion
- Tubal sterilization
- Endometrial ablation (including the NovaSure® procedure)
- Robot-assisted laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive laparoscopy
- Pelvic organ prolapse repair
- Treatment of some forms of urinary incontinence
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexual dysfunction
Uterine fibroid solutions
As many as 70% of women will have uterine fibroids by the age of 70. This common condition causes a range of symptoms, such as heavy bleeding, pelvic pain, painful sex or periods, urinary frequency, constipation and infertility.
Factors like being African American, high blood pressure, not having children and age can put you at risk for fibroids. But every woman with fibroids is different. We offer customized treatment options to care for you, including alternatives to hysterectomy.
Fibroid treatments include:
- Radiofrequency energy treatment, which treats fibroids with an incisionless, same-day procedure, allowing you to return to activities in 24 hours
- Myomectomy, a minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes fibroids and is an option for women who still want to have children
- Hysterectomy, including minimally invasive options that reduce pain and offer a quicker recovery
Ask the expert: Uterine fibroids
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.
- New patient packet
- New patient packet (español)
- Release of information (to HTPN)
- Release of information (from HTPN)
- Pre-admit testing information
- One medical passport guide
- Directions to BSW Medical Center - Plano
- Gynecology surgery guide
- General surgery instructions
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy instructions