At Baylor Scott & White Interventional Radiology – Temple, we take care of patients of all ages. Conveniently located, we’re dedicated to helping the communities around the Temple area live their healthiest lives.
The care team here works together to create a care plan that puts you at the center of your care.
This experienced team is here for every step of your health journey. Our goal is simple: to help you get Better and stay that way.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (4)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlanSTAR Kids
Cigna - (1)Open Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Galaxy Health Network - (1)Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Independent Medical Systems - (1)IMS Network
Midland Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (4)CHIP PerinateFoster CareSTARSTAR+PLUS
Three Rivers Network - (1)Three Rivers Network
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Baylor Scott & White Interventional Radiology – Temple offers expertise and treatment options conveniently located near you.
- Balloon angioplasty
- Central venous access catheter (CVAC)
- Endovenous laser treatment
- Biliary drainage and stenting
- Hemodialysis access maintenance
- Radiofrequency vertebral augmentation and tumor ablation
- TIPS (transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt)
- Fallopian tube catheterization
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Varicocele embolization
- Inferior vena cava (IVC) filter placement and retrieval
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Varicose veins
- Vascular malformations
- Venous ulcers and leg varices
- Spinal fractures and kyphosis
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Uterine fibroids
- Bone, breast, kidney, liver and lung cancer
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Pelvic congestion syndrome
- Leg swelling
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Call 1.800.994.0371 to make a payment. Payments can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day.
If you need to speak to someone about a Baylor Scott & White bill from our hospitals or clinics, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.