Wound treatment options
The medical staff at the Comprehensive Wound Center in Rowlett has decades of combined experience in treating the most difficult wounds.
They provide each patient with an individualized treatment plan that includes some of the most advanced wound care therapies available today, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy. This specialized approach offers treatment that may speed the healing process.
Based on the assessment, the team provides wound treatment, or combination of treatments, designed to achieve the best outcome. Several wound care treatment options and intervention techniques are available here in Rowlett, including:
- Care of complicated wounds associated with arterial insufficiency, diabetic neuropathy, venous disease and vascular disease
- Bioengineered skin grafting
- Incision, drainage of abscesses
- Wound debridement
- Treatment of burns, infected wounds and non-healing surgical wounds
- Management of venous stasis ulcers