Quality care for all of your OBGYN needs in Rockwall and Rowlett
Our dedicated team of OBGYN professionals in Rockwall and Rowlett is devoted to the medical specialties of obstetrics and childbirth. We also provide quality women's health for all of your gynecological needs from puberty through menopause. We’re with you every step of the way through diagnosis, treatment and aftercare.
From the moment you enter our state-of-the-art facility, you’ll be treated with the warmth and respect you deserve. We invite you to be part of our growing OBGYN practice where every patient is unique. Contact us today to discover the Baylor Scott & White Health difference.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (2)Aetna Signature AdministratorsMedicare Advantage Plans
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (9)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOIndemnityMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditional
Cigna - (4)LocalPlusOpen Access PlusChildren's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee Plan
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO Flex Plus
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (4)ChoiceCareCommercial PPO PlansNational POSHumana Preferred
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
Scott & White Health Plan - (16)2019 BSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSA2019 BSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQACigna PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network - GroupEPO Network - Individual/FamilyHMO Network - GroupHMO Network - Individual/FamilyMcLane Group NetworkPHCS/ARGUS - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkPPO Network - GroupSeniorCare Advantage HMOSeniorCare Advantage PPOTexas Statewide PPOTRS - Active Care Participants Network
Superior - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (3)Medicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
UnitedHealth - (2)Nexus ACO OANexusACO R
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexual dysfunction
- Menstrual disorder treatment, including NovaSure® for heavy periods
- Contraceptive counseling
- HPV vaccinations
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Infertility causes and concerns
- Contraception, including Essure® and Mirena® IUD
- Sexuality issues and concerns
- Mammography referrals
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Ovarian cysts and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Diagnosing and managing menopause symptoms
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Various types of cancer screenings
- Family planning
- Pre-pregnancy visits
- Fertility counseling
- General obstetrical care
- Convenient labs, mammography, bone mineral density scanning and ultrasound available on-site
- Regularly scheduled doctor’s appointments
- Onsite tests and blood work
- Genetic screening
- Ultrasonography evaluations 3D and 4D
- Management of high-risk pregnancy
- Natural childbirth options
- Cesarean and vaginal delivery
- Close attention to diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Breast exam
- Pelvic exam
- Rectal exams
- Assessment for additional physical concerns
- LEEP/Cone biopsy for abnormal pap tests
- Endometrial biopsy
- IUD (intrauterine device) insertion/Mirena®, Skyla™ and Paragard®
- NEXPLANON insertion
- Tubal sterilization
- Endometrial ablation
- Robot-assisted laparoscopy
- Pelvic organ prolapse repair
- Annual well-woman exams
- Teen and adolescent care
- Mammogram referrals
- Bone density test referrals
- Pap tests
- Colposcopy for abnormal pap tests
- HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccination
- Birth control
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- Endometrial ablation (including the NovaSure® procedure)
- Laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery)
- Treatment of prolapse
- Treatment of some forms of urinary incontinence
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.