This full-day experience includes a comprehensive medical examination, cardio-pulmonary testing, diagnostic laboratory testing, a fitness assessment and a physician consultation that will help provide a Personal EDGE® 360-Degree Wellness™ Report of your overall well being.
You also will have an opportunity to receive complimentary services, such as a spa massage or personal training session.
Scheduling and payments
To begin you Personal EDGE® experience, call 214.363.2745 to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
Discounts for spouses
We offer a 10% discount to spouses who schedule assessments during the same 90-day period. In the event your spouse would like to schedule an appointment, please inform your coordinator when scheduling your appointment.
Payment is due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept corporate and personal checks, as well as most major credit cards.
Our assessment typically are not covered by health insurance providers. Personal EDGE® does not file insurance claims or provide insurance coding.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 72 hours in advance to avoid a $350 cancellation fee.
The Personal EDGE® Gold Assessment is an excellent choice for busy individuals looking for a comprehensive picture of their total health and fitness.
- Add a personal training session as a complimentary service
- Schedule additional services when making your appointment
- Prostate-specific antigen
- PAP smear
- Screening mammogram
- Chest X-rays
- Carotid ultra sound
- Pulmonary function test
- Screening coronary artery calcium scan
- Complete blood count
- C-reactive protein
- Thyroid function
- Cholesterol profile
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
- Vitamin D
- Lifestyle counseling
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Comprehensive fitness assessment
- Basal metabolic rate
- Body fat composition analysis
- Sub-maximal treadmill test
- Strength and flexibility tests
- Skin check
- Bone density
- Vision screen
- Hearing screen
- Personal consultation with a physician to review your medical health history
- Comprehensive medical examination