Baylor Scott & White Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians is composed of a dedicated team of physicians board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
This prominent network of physiatrists serves patients’ rehabilitative needs by specializing in treating various musculoskeletal (muscles and bones), cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels), pulmonary (lungs and breathing) and neurological (nervous system) disorders, including conditions such as arthritis, back pain, work- and sports-related injuries and brain or spinal cord injuries.
The rehabilitation physicians here primarily focus on:
- Diagnosing and treating pain
- Restoring maximum function lost through injury, illness or disabling conditions
- Treating the patient as a whole, not just the problem area
- Providing non-surgical treatments
- Understanding the full scope of the patient's medical problems and then devising a treatment/prevention plan
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Rehabilitation and physical therapy services
Baylor Scott & White Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians offers expertise and treatment options conveniently located near you.
Rehabilitation medicine is designed to meet each person’s specific needs; therefore, each program is different.
General treatment components for rehabilitation programs include:
- Treating the basic disease and preventing complications
- Treating the disability and improving function
- Providing adaptive tools and altering the environment
- Teaching the patient and family and helping them adapt to lifestyle changes
Our specialized rehabilitation programs include:
- Outpatient therapy
- Inpatient treatment
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Stroke care
- Day neuro program
- Adaptive driving program
- Amputee care program
The success of rehabilitation depends on many variables, including the following:
- The nature and severity of the disease, disorder or injury
- The type and degree of any resulting impairments and disabilities
- The overall health of the patient
- Family support
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.