Personalized luxury healthcare provided by top Midlothian physicians
At Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine - Midlothian, we combine traditional, personalized medicine with cutting-edge technologies and procedures to give our patients the best care possible. As full-service concierge doctors, we guarantee our patients top-of-the-line private and highly attentive medical care at an affordable annual rate. We value personalized care in our Midlothian signature medicine practice, and keep our patient list relatively small to give you and your family the hands-on attentiveness you deserve. As internal medicine specialists, our primary care doctors focus on preventing, diagnosing and treating a wide range of diseases affecting young adults, adults and elderly individuals at our Midlothian signature medicine practice.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (2)Medicare Advantage PlansAetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (9)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditionalIndemnityBlue Essentials
Cigna - (4)Children's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee PlanLocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO Flex Plus
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (4)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POSCommercial PPO Plans
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
Scott & White Health Plan - (16)HMO Network - Individual/FamilyEPO Network - Individual/Family2019 BSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSA2019 BSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQASeniorCare Advantage HMOSeniorCare Advantage PPOHMO Network - GroupTRS - Active Care Participants NetworkPPO Network - GroupPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkCigna PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanTexas Statewide PPOPHCS/ARGUS - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network - GroupMcLane Group Network
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (3)Medicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
UnitedHealth - (2)Nexus ACO OANexusACO R
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Also known as retainer medicine or boutique medicine, concierge medicine is a relationship between you and your primary care physician where you pay an annual membership fee for enhanced and personalized medical care. Since concierge care physicians like those at Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine usually carry smaller patient loads than traditional medical facilities, we are available to spend more time getting to know you and your family. You are provided the personal contact number and email of your physician and nurse, and our staff will personally confirm or cancel any appointments. We guarantee safe, quality and compassionate healthcare that directly meets your needs.
As a concierge medical practice, Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine is proud to offer:
- 24/7 physician availability via telephone or email
- Fitness and nutrition advice from a licensed and registered dietitian
- Genetic testing
- In-suite lab draws with no wait
- Personal body composition analysis
- Personalized health reminders
- Same-day or next-day appointments
Lisa Marsh, MS, RD, LD, CNSC, is our on-site registered dietician who provides our members with personalized nutritional counseling.
Some examples of common uses for our nutrition services include:
- Weight loss
- Dietary management for the treatment of:
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Bowel diseases and disorders
- Gluten and other food allergies
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Post-bariatric surgery
- Disordered eating behaviors
- Overall nutrition status and wellbeing
24/7 physician availability via telephone or emailLearn more about Personal EDGE®
Benefits of medical concierge services
As a concierge medical practice, Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine is proud to offer 24/7 physician availability via telephone or email, same day or next day appointments, personalized health reminders, and a variety of other superior services that far surpass anything you will find at a traditional medical facility.
- 24/7 personal physician availability by telephone or email
- Personal contact number and email of your physician and nurse
- Patient portal
- Personalized health reminders and results through your preferred communication method
- Our staff will personally confirm and cancel any appointments, rather than using an automated system
- Licensed and registered dietitian onsite to provide personalized nutritional counseling
- In-suite lab draws with no wait
- Membership card listing vital care team contact information
- Personalized screening for heart disease and diabetes risk
- Genetic testing for medication effectiveness
- Available upon request: personal body comp analysis and travel medication consultation
- Same or next-day appointments
- Free valet parking at Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine — Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health)
- Practice newsletter
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.
News and media
Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine – Midlothian has been recognized by Press Ganey as a 2022 Human Experience Pinnacle of Excellence Award® winner. This award is given to the top-performing organizations in each category on the basis of extraordinary achievement.