Orthopedic sports medicine surgeons in Waco on the medical staff are skilled at treating and repairing all types of injuries resulting from participating in sports or even injuries that result from everyday life.
The sports and orthopedics center features:
- Orthopedic surgery center, located conveniently in the same complex as medical practices and rehabilitation services
- Procedure rooms
- Advanced imaging
- 48 exam rooms
- Outdoor sports performance area where team members can analyze the movement of athletes of all ages to improve strength, conditioning and performance with a focus on safety
- Administrative areas with conference and classrooms
- Primary sports medicine services
- Orthopedic and sports medicine clinics with specialists offering both surgical and nonsurgical solutions to pain in hand/wrist, elbow, foot/ankle, spine and total joint
- Physical rehabilitation with indoor and outdoor sports therapy area
- Fusionetics performance health system, a sports science clinical program that provides effective solutions focused on decreasing injury, optimizing performance and enhancing recovery
- Sports therapy
- Sports concussion treatment
If you are experiencing pain or have aggravated a previous injury, speak to your doctor and find a rehabilitation location convenient for you.
Sports medicine and orthopedic care
The Ted & Sue Getterman Sports and Orthopedic Center is designed to be the broader Waco region’s premier destination for diagnoses and treatments, surgical excellence, rehabilitation therapies, and most importantly, injury prevention. This innovative facility will help attract and retain even more expert sports medicine and orthopedic specialists, enhance patients’ wellbeing, and increase process efficiencies in sports and orthopedic services.
The primary care sports medicine physicians and orthopedic specialists in the Center are a part of Baylor Scott & White Southwest Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics, the team physicians for Baylor University athletics.
Sports therapy and physical rehabilitation
Baylor Scott & White Sports Therapy is an outpatient physical therapy and athletic training department located inside the Ted & Sue Getterman Sports and Orthopedic Center.