Baylor Scott & White Vascular Surgery Specialists provides individualized and comprehensive vascular care for the full range of vascular conditions and diseases. The vascular doctors here are committed to providing quality vascular services to patients throughout Dallas-Fort Worth.
We strive to provide advanced, comprehensive vascular care and diagnostics, minimally invasive treatments and surgical therapy to maintain and restore your health.
Our goal of our vascular specialists is to provide timely, personal and effective treatment, delivered in an environment that encourages positive results.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Baylor Scott & White Vascular Surgery Specialists offers expertise and treatment options conveniently located near you.
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Acute and chronic Type B aortic dissections
- Aortic intramural hematoma
- Aortic penetrating aortic ulcers
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA)
- Open AAA repair
- Abdominal endovascular AAA repair (EVAR), thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR), fenestrated endovascular aortic repair (FEVAR)
- Stroke/TIA/amaurosis fugax due to carotid artery stenosis
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR)
- Carotid angioplasty and stenting
- AV fistulas
- AV grafts
- Dialysis access maintenance
- Tunneled dialysis catheters
- Ischemic upper and lower extremities interventions
- Aneurysm in the upper or lower limb (subclavian, axillary, iliac, femoral, popliteal)
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Diabetic foot ulcer management
- Venous ulcers
- Varicose veins
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Acute mesenteric ischemia
- Chronic mesenteric ischemia
- Renal artery stenosis/renovascular hypertension
- Mesenteric and renal artery endovascular interventions/open repairs
- Mesenteric bypass
- Visceral aneurysm repair
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
Other payment options:
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a team member before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.