Pharmacy in Waco, TX
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies are outpatient/retail pharmacies similar to your local pharmacy. Our Waco pharmacy on Hewitt Drive is open to the general public and accepts most pharmacy insurances.
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies provide a $4/$10 generic and discount program for everyone including pets. This program provides drug-cost savings, covers more than 5,000 brand and generic medications, and prescriptions can be as low as $4 for a 30-day supply or $10 for a 90-day supply.
- This cannot be combined with any other insurance, nor is this a pharmacy insurance plan.
- There is a one-annual $10 fee per household.
- Contact the pharmacy to sign up for the program, and for a monthly generic formulary list.
Vaccinations we administer include but are not limited to:
Contact the pharmacy for the most current immunizations and upcoming immunization clinics.
- Drive-thru services is available for your convenience.
- The pharmacy carries a variety of different over-the-counter items for seasonal allergies, pain relief, common cough/cold symptoms and more.
- Need a little gift for a loved one or yourself? Come inside the pharmacy to see the different selection of gift items from greeting cards, seasonal items, and more.
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies provide free, on-demand education about all types of medications and medical conditions through an online library of over 700 different video-based "short courses." By creating a personalized account, patients can view topics chosen by their pharmacist, or browse any other topic of interest – including more than 200 of the most commonly used medications, including specialty medications, medical conditions, medication administration techniques and other helpful subjects. These three to five minute videos are accessible at any time and can be completed at your own pace.Visit the pharmacy learning center