Care at Every Stage of Life
At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie, our women's healthcare services are as individualized as you. We know your healthcare needs change as your body changes. That’s why we offer the quality healthcare you’ve come to expect, even if health needs emerge that you didn’t expect.
Baylor offers an extensive array of services that address the full range of gynecological, breast, hormonal and aging issues facing women today.
Our specialized women’s health services and friendly, compassionate medical team can help women of all ages and stages of life achieve optimum health through special women’s programs such as:
- Gynecologic healthcare
- Childbirth Services
- Urogynecologic healthcare
- Mammography/Breast Imaging
Delivering Quality for Growing Families
A new era in childbirth care in Ellis County is here. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie features a Women’s Health Center offering growing families advanced obstetrical care in a warm, caring environment.
While the facility is new, our Women’s Health Center boasts an experienced staff of labor and delivery nurses, neonatal nurse practitioners, advanced practice nurses, obstetricians on our medical staff and other skilled caregivers, all working together to deliver quality care to mom and baby.
Our goal is to create a safe, cherished experience for every mother and her newborn – before, during and after childbirth. In addition, we realize this is a special time for the entire family, which is why our policy allows family and loved ones to be together throughout the entire birthing process.
Facility and Amenities
With spacious patient suites and waiting areas, our Women’s Health Center is excited to bring a wide range of amenities and services to Ellis County’s newest moms and their families.
- Comfortable private Labor and Delivery suites, each equipped with a flat screen television and sofa
- 24-hour neonatal nurse practitioner to care for infants who may need advanced care
- Fetal surveillance system to monitor babies before they are born
- Two surgical suites for Cesarean births (C-sections)
- Nursing staff specially trained to assist moms with breastfeeding
- Easy access to childbirth, baby care and breastfeeding classes
- Specialty newborn and breastfeeding items available through the gift shop