We offer a full spectrum of healthcare services for women in all stages of life. We have the options available to choose what is right for you at each of life's milestones that you experience. Our office features on-site labs and ultrasounds for your convenience.
Our goal at is to provide you with quality medical care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that includes high-risk obstetrics. We also provide general gynecology care in Dallas and are highly trained to perform the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques.
More about us
Baylor Scott & White Women's Health Group is located in Wadley Tower. View this map to see options for parking.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (2)Medicare Advantage PlansAetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (9)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditionalIndemnityBlue Essentials
Cigna - (4)Children's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee PlanLocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO Flex Plus
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (4)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POSCommercial PPO Plans
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
Scott & White Health Plan - (16)HMO Network - Individual/FamilyEPO Network - Individual/Family2019 BSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSA2019 BSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQASeniorCare Advantage HMOSeniorCare Advantage PPOHMO Network - GroupTRS - Active Care Participants NetworkPPO Network - GroupPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkCigna PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanTexas Statewide PPOPHCS/ARGUS - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network - GroupMcLane Group Network
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (3)Medicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
UnitedHealth - (2)Nexus ACO OANexusACO R
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
- Menstrual disorder treatment, including NovaSure® for heavy periods
- Contraceptive counseling
- HPV vaccinations
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Infertility causes and concerns
- Contraception, including Essure® and Mirena® IUD
- MonaLisa Touch®
- Sexuality issues and concerns
- Mammography referrals
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Ovarian cysts and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Diagnosing and managing menopause symptoms
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- vNOTES minimally invasive surgery
- Various types of cancer screenings
- Family planning
- Pre-pregnancy visits
- Fertility counseling
- General obstetrical care
- Convenient labs, mammography, bone mineral density scanning and ultrasound available onsite
- Regularly scheduled doctor’s appointments
- Onsite tests and blood work
- Genetic screening
- Ultrasonography evaluations 3D & 4D
- Management of high-risk pregnancy
- Natural childbirth options
- Cesarean and vaginal delivery
- Close attention to diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Breast exam
- Pelvic exam
- Rectal exams
- Assessment for additional physical concerns
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.