Employer benefits and cost savings
Employers reap benefits that include cost management through BSWQA's integrated care model and health plan benefit design tailored to meet the company’s unique needs and a healthier workforce.
Employees receive cost-sharing or premium reductions if they take positive steps to improve their health, such as participating in their own condition management through a chronic care program. These incentives are now standard parts of most ACO benefit packages.
What does this mean for an organization’s employees? The key patient benefits include:
- Improved benefit design centered on offering a best-in-class care experience at reasonable costs
- Convenient access to quality primary and specialty care physicians, hospitals and post-acute care facilities, retail clinics, urgent care centers and select practices offering "after-hours" care
- Comprehensive Care Management where RN care managers, health coordinators, and licensed social workers proactively reach out to members and assist them in navigating the healthcare system and maintaining compliance with doctor-driven treatment plans
- Chronic Disease Management to help those with chronic illness manage their condition, maximize the impact of their doctor’s treatment plan, improve quality of life and reduce the need for costly healthcare
- Preventive Health Services focused on wellness, early detection and prevention of chronic disease
- Aligned incentives so that doctors are rewarded for improving healthcare quality and efficiencies resulting in health plan savings
- Proven results for improved healthcare quality, innovative care management and reduced medical plan costs