Advanced Therapies for Chronic Pain Relief
Chronic pain can lead to a drastic change in a person's quality of life. At Baylor Scott & White, our healthcare professionals offer many options for advanced pain therapy.
We focus on:
- Minimizing physical and emotional suffering
- Decreasing the disability caused by pain
- Eliminating excessive reliance on medication or inappropriate medical resources
- Accelerating a patient's return to a wide array of normal patient activities, including personal, family and work
- Combining medical education and scientific research to promote successful clinical outcomes
Types of Pain Treated
Baylor Scott & White provides patients with comprehensive care to relieve different types of pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nonspecific Back Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
Pain Treatment Options
We're here to help you find the best way back with treatments focused on managing sensory and emotional pain and restoring function. Check with your preferred location and provider for available treatment options.
Treatment may include:
- Reconditioning Programs
- Physical Therapy
- Stress management
- Coping skills training
- Biofeedback and visualization training
- Epidural steroid injections
- Intrathecal drug delivery therapy
- Neural blockade
- Neurolytic procedure
- Neuroaugmentation techniques
- Invasive procedure components
Baylor Scott & White has dedicated pain centers in several locations in North and Central Texas. In addition to a comprehensive outpatient programs, our staff can customize a pain management program to fit your individual needs.
Find a Pain Management Location
Pain Management Support
Our North Texas pain centers offer pain management navigators, who can help you determine if our centers for pain management are the right option for you. If you're looking for pain management services in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex:
- Call 1.844.BSW.DOCS
- Ask for a pain management navigator
- Answer some quick questions about your pain
- The pain management navigator will explain your options and set up an appointment, so you can get pain relief.