At Baylor Scott & White Digestive Diseases – Fort Worth, we believe in putting the patient first while providing them with the information necessary to make the best decision about their gastrointestinal disease condition. We focus on aspects of gastroenterology issues such as Barrett’s esophagus, GERD, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), liver disease, disorders of the bile duct, large and complex polyps, GI cancers, pancreas disorders including pancreatic cysts, pancreatitis, pseudocyst drainage, pancreatic necrosis management and celiac disease.
Endoscopically, our lead physician, Melvin Simien, MD, is interested in non-surgical interventional endoscopy including small bowel enteroscopy, ERCP, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), fine needle aspiration (FNA), cholangioscopy, BARRX, radiofrequency ablation (RFA), cricopharyngeal myotomy, Zenker’s diverticulum, peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) and endoscopic mucosal dissection (ESD), endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), endoscopic necrosectomies, bariatric endoscopy and luminal stenting. He enjoys thinking outside of the box for difficult gastrointestinal disease cases and tailors your patient care specific to you.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
- Barrett's esophagus
- Bile duct stones; bile duct tumors
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Colon polyps and colon cancer screening; large colon polyps
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Gallbladder-related disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn's and ulcerative colitis
- Liver-related diseases, including autoimmune, metabolic, infectious
- Motility disorders
- Obesity and weight gain
- Pancreatic disorders
- Polyps of the stomach, duodenum and colon
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Strictures of the esophagus, duodenum, hepatopancreaticobiliary system and colon
- Zenker's diverticulum
- Ablation therapy
- Endoscopic gastrojejunal outlet reduction
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Laser lithotripsy
- Transpapillary gallbladder stenting
- Endoluminal stenting
- Endoscopic suturing
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- EUS-guided biliary and pancreatic drainage
- EUS-guided cystgastrostomy
- EUS-guided gallbladder drainage
- EUS-guided pelvic abscess drainage
- Internal EDGE
- Endoscopic Zenker’s diverticulum myotomy
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM)
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.