Baylor Scott & White ENT Consultants of North Texas – Dallas specializes in ear, nose and throat (ENT) care by bringing a contemporary approach to the medical and surgical treatment of:
- Hearing problems
- Sinus disease
- Tumors of the facial skin, nasal cavity, mouth, throat, neck and thyroid
- Sleep disorders
- Voice/swallowing disorders
- Nasal obstruction
- Pediatric hearing issues
- Skull base
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurances in an effort to make sure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (2)Aetna Signature AdministratorsMedicare Advantage Plans
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (9)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOIndemnityMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditional
Cigna - (4)LocalPlusOpen Access PlusChildren's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee Plan
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO Flex Plus
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (4)ChoiceCareCommercial PPO PlansNational POSHumana Preferred
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
Scott & White Health Plan - (16)2019 BSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSA2019 BSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQACigna PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network - GroupEPO Network - Individual/FamilyHMO Network - GroupHMO Network - Individual/FamilyMcLane Group NetworkPHCS/ARGUS - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkPPO Network - GroupSeniorCare Advantage HMOSeniorCare Advantage PPOTexas Statewide PPOTRS - Active Care Participants Network
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (3)Medicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
UnitedHealth - (2)Nexus ACO OANexusACO R
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
- Pituitary tumors and other skull base tumors
- Parathyroid and thyroid disease
- Chronic cough
- Nasal obstruction and allergies
- Airway and breathing difficulty
- Infections of the sinuses
- Acute and chronic sinus infections
- Perforated and infected ears
- Sinonasal and sleep disorders
- Dysphagia and globus sensation
- Laryngeal reflux
- Vocal fold paralysis
- Benign and malignant vocal fold lesions
- Septal deviation and nasal obstruction
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leaks
- Encephaloceles of the sinuses
- Sinus disease
- Oral cavity and tonsil disease
- Esophageal and laryngeal disease
- Vocal cord disease
- Thyroid eye disease from Graves’ disease
- Cancer and benign tumors of the sinuses
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Head and neck surgical oncology
- Endocrine and cranial base surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions
- Pediatric lip and tongue tie and its relation to feeding and speech disorders
- Pediatric sleep apnea and nasal obstruction
- Pediatric chronic tonsillitis and enlarged tonsils/adenoids
- Recurrent pediatric ear infections/ear tubes
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.