At Baylor Scott & White Health, we put innovation to work making healthcare more convenient. That's the idea behind our patient portals, MyBSWHealth and FollowMyHealth® . They make healthcare more personalized, coordinated and easier to manage. You can access your personal health records, set or change appointments, view some test results and communicate with your provider from any computer, tablet or smartphone device.
Manage your health, your way, using MyBSWHealth. It's an online tool designed to help you stay on track to a healthier you by providing secure anytime/anywhere access from your computer, tablet or smartphone. You can use MyBSWHealth to:
- Review your health information and test results from all BSW locations in Central Texas and North Texas Health Texas Provider Network physician offices under the MyChart tab (all historic records may not be available)(not all health information in your medical record is available online. For a complete copy of your medical record, contact the health information management department at the Baylor Scott & WHite clinic or facility you last visited.)
- Schedule appointments with your provider or cancel and reschedule upcoming appointments
- Update your email or mailing address
- Communicate with your doctor's office using secure messaging
- Find relevant information in our healthcare library
- Review and pay medical bills
- Manage your family members' health information (permission required)
Learn more about MyBSWHealth
Sign up today
During or after a hospital stay at any Baylor Scott & White Health facility in North Texas, or any transplant clinic or outpatient imaging center visit at any Baylor Scott & White Health facility in North Texas, you can use the FollowMyHealth® patient portal for online access to some lab results, most radiology test results and other information related to your hospital stay or clinic or imaging center visit.
Whether you're on your computer, tablet or smartphone, our free inpatient portal makes access easy and convenient. Your information is safe from unauthorized access because FollowMyHealth® is password-protected and delivered via a secure connection. Use FollowMyHealth® to:
- Access your hospital health records when it's convenient for you
- Securely view your personal health record
- Follow the supplied links for more information about your medical diagnoses and medications
- View test results from your HealthTexas doctor visits prior to Oct. 1, 2016
- Access link to the North Texas Cancer Portal via the App Center
- Access the link to the North Texas Wound Expert Portal via the App Center
Learn more about FollowMyHealth®
Sign up today
FollowMyHealth® is a patient portal offered by Baylor Scott & White to patients as a convenient online personal health record. FollowMyHealth® is provided by Allscripts™ Healthcare, LLC. Allscripts™ is responsible for the portal's operation, and its use is governed by Allscripts™. MyChart is a registered trade mark.