Create a MyBSWHealth account or log in
Your first step to seeing a virtual doctor from Baylor Scott & White is to log in to MyBSWHealth. Don't have an account yet? Text BETTER to 88408 to download the MyBSWHealth App or visit MyBSWHealth.com.
If this visit is for a minor, the parent or legal guardian must also have an account linked to the minor's account to act as proxy before they can schedule an online doctor appointment. For assistance, call 855.691.0180.
Schedule an online virtual doctor appointment
To schedule a virtual care Video Visit with a Baylor Scott & White Health doctor:
- Log in to the MyBSWHealth App or Website
- Select Video Visit in the Get Care Tile
- Choose who the Video Visit is for, the doctor and the time most convenient for you
If you don’t see a time that is convenient for you, you can schedule a telehealth services appointment with an On-Call Provider on the same page.
Prepare for your visit
Here are some tips to ensure a successful virtual care visit:
- eCheck-in is required and available beginning a few days before your online doctor appointment
- Log in to MyBSWHealth to complete the eCheck-in prior to your virtual doctor appointment
- Have a photo ID ready (examples include driver license or passport)
- Have your insurance information
- Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged before your virtual doctor visit
- Make sure you have a reliable WiFi connection
- Have headphones available if you need privacy or are hearing impaired
- If prompted, allow access to your camera and microphone
Time for your visit
Log in to your virtual care video in the MyBSWHealth app 15 minutes before your scheduled online doctor appointment and follow the steps below:
- Find a quiet, well-lit space where you're less likely to be interrupted
- Test your WiFi, video and audio
- Log-in to your MyBSWHealth account, locate your scheduled virtual doctor appointment on the dashboard and click the Launch Video Visit button
- Make sure you've completed eCheck-in (This is a requirement for you to launch your video visit)
Note: You may be billed for any out-of-pocket costs, such as co-pay, deductible or coinsurance based on your health insurance plan.
- Ensure you have a good WiFi or cell signal durign your virtual care visit
- If possible, try a different device (smart phone, computer, etc.)
- Restart your device
If you are still having trouble, call MyBSWHealth Patient Technical Support at 855.691.0180.