Create a MyBSWHealth account or log in
Your first step is to log in to MyBSWHealth. Don't have an account yet? Text BETTER to 88408 to download the MyBSWHealth App or visit MyBSWHealth.com.
If this visit is for a minor, the parent or legal guardian must also have an account linked to the minor's account to act as proxy. For assistance, call 855.691.0180.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule a Video Visit with a BSWH Doctor:
- Log in to the MyBSWHealth App or Website
- Select Video Visit in the Get Care Tile
- Choose who the Video Visit is for, the doctor, and time most convenient for you.
If you don’t see a time that is convenient for you, you can schedule an appointment with an On-Call Provider on the same page.
Prepare for your visit
Here are some tips to ensure a successful visit:
- eCheck-in is required and available beginning a few days before your appointment
- Log in to MyBSWHealth to complete the eCheck-in prior to your appointment
- Have a photo ID ready (examples include driver license or passport)
- Have your insurance information
- Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged
- Make sure you have a reliable WiFi connection
- Have headphones available if you need privacy or are hearing impaired
- If prompted, allow access to your camera and microphone
Time for your visit
Log in to your video 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment and follow the steps below:
- Find a quiet, well-lit space where you're less likely to be interrupted
- Test your WiFi, video and audio
- Log-in to your MyBSWHealth account, locate your scheduled appointment on the dashboard and click the Launch Video Visit button
- Make sure you've completed eCheck-in (This is a requirement for you to launch your video visit)
Note: You may be billed for any out-of-pocket costs, such as co-pay, deductible or coinsurance based on your health insurance plan.
- Ensure you have a good WiFi or cell signal
- If possible, try a different device (smart phone, computer, etc.)
- Restart your device
If you are still having trouble, call MyBSWHealth Patient Technical Support at 855.691.0180.