Committed to providing advanced cardiac electrophysiology care to adult patients in the North Texas region
By treating the person, not just the symptoms, the arrhythmia physicians and clinical staff at Baylor Scott & White Arrhythmia Management forge an alliance that helps ensure the health and well-being of every patient.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (1)Aetna Signature Administrators
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (3)Blue EssentialsBlue PremierParPlan
Cigna - (2)LocalPlusOpen Access Plus
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (3)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POS
Superior Health Plan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Baylor Scott & White Health offers expertise and treatment options conveniently located near you.
- Atrial fibrillation (AF)
- Atrial flutter
- Atrial tachycardia (AT)
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PSVT)
- Atrioventricular nodal re-entry tachycardia (AVNRT)
- AV Reentrant tachycardia (AVRT)
- Preexcitation syndromes: Wolff Parkinson White (WPW)
- Premature atrial contractions (PACs)
- Premature ventricular contractions (PVCs)
- Monomorphic ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- Ventricular fibrillation (VF)
Hospital-based arrhythmia services include:
- Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias
- Electrophysiology studies
- Cardioverter defibrillator implantation (ICD)
- Permanent pacemaker implantation (PPM)
- Lariat procedure
- Laser lead extraction
- Tilt table testing
In-office arrhythmia services include:
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator evaluation
- Permanent pacemaker evaluation
- Holter monitoring
- Event and telemetry monitoring
- Transtelephonic monitoring
Therapies used to treat arrhythmia disorders include:
- 12-lead ECG acquisition and interpretation
- Event (loop recorder) monitoring, including mobile cardiac outpatient telemetry (MCOT)
- 24- and 48-hour holter monitoring
- Cardiac electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency cardiac catheter ablation
- Tilt table testing assessing for POTS and neurocardiogenic syncope
- Implantation of internal loop recorders (ILR)
- Pacemaker implantation, evaluation and follow-up
- Defibrillator implantation, evaluation and follow-up
- Biventricular device implantation, evaluation and follow-up
- Transtelephonic device monitoring
- Laser lead extraction
- Electrical cardioversion
- Genetic testing
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Payments to HTPN can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day. Please call 1.866.377.1650.
If you need to speak to someone about a bill from a Baylor Scott & White Hospital, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and can be reached at 1.800.994.0371.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our registration forms online. The patient registration form may be completed electronically and printed for better legibility or completed manually.
Detecting heart abnormalities in youth
The Living For Zachary heart screening is a special program created to screen youth ages 12-22 for heart abnormalities that may lead to sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Living for Zachary is a separate non-profit organization named in memory of Zachary Schrah, who died in 2009 from SCA.
Our physicians specialize in treating the electrical conduction system of the heart. Due to the nature of our practice, our physicians are called upon to treat emergencies in the hospital as well as in the clinic. We cannot predict when our physicians will be called to treat an emergency patient, so please plan your day accordingly. If we have sufficient advance notice, we will call you prior to your appointment to inform you of delays. You may also call us before your appointment to see if your physician has been delayed. We will be happy to reschedule your visit if the physician is unable to see you at your scheduled appointment time.
For your first consultation appointment in our office, please eat, drink, and take your customary medications as you normally would.
You should anticipate having an ECG done at each visit so please dress accordingly. A button-down top will allow electrodes tabs to be placed easily without requiring you to completely disrobe. Ladies, please do NOT wear full pantyhose for your first appointment, as access for placing electrode tabs will be too limited.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
News and media
Plano doctors embed medicine-infused mesh to stop infections before they start
Doctors said between 1% and 1.5% of patients with a pacemaker or defibrillator suffer an infection within 90 days of surgery.