From a pick-up game of basketball to pumping iron with bad form to years of serving a tennis ball, sports activities can do an "end-run" on your bones and joints.
Sometimes it takes the professional expertise of a sports medicine specialist—utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and technologies—to help get you back in top form. Comprehensive care is our game plan, and helping athletes of all ages avoid injuries through proper form, strength and conditioning is our primary focus.
The sports medicine specialists on the medical staff work with exercise physiologists and specially trained physical therapists and technicians to repair and rehabilitate all sports-related orthopedic injuries, from the simple to the complex:
Learn more about sports medicine
- Shoulder/Elbow pain
- Hand/Wrist pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle and foot pain
Our comprehensive care plan for orthopedic patients often includes rehabilitation: physical and occupational therapy. This is especially true for joint replacements, joint reconstruction and orthopedic trauma. Our licensed physical and occupational therapists specialize in patient-centered, individualized care designed to:
- Eliminate or reduce pain
- Improve your quality of life
- Increase strength, endurance, coordination and range of motion
- Help you regain the ability to perform routine activities of daily living
In our well-equipped physical and occupational therapy center, you’ll receive personalized care, including:
Learn more about rehabilitation
- Individualized physical and cognitive assessment and goal setting
- A personalized intervention plan custom-designed to improve your ability to perform daily tasks and work-related skills
- Ongoing re-evaluation and follow-up to monitor and support your progress
With advances in technology and surgical procedures, orthopedic surgeons on our medical staff offer a variety of options for your joints, including total joint replacement..
Learn more about joint wellness