Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial is a 118-bed hospital proudly serving residents of Frisco, Texas, and those in Collin and Denton County. Our full-service hospital in Frisco offers an array of services ranging from cardiovascular care and women’s health, to orthopedics and spine surgery.
More about us
Enhanced visitor precautions
Learn more about our COVID-19 safety precautions.
Visitor parking at our hospital is free. We also provide valet parking at no charge at the main entrance.
Valet Parking: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Allergy and immunology
- Back and neck care
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Critical and intensive care
- Diabetes care
- Digestive diseases
- Ear, nose and throat
- Emergency care
- Eye care
- Foot care
- Heart and vascular
- Imaging and radiology
- Inpatient medicine and hospitalists
- Labor and delivery
- Pain management
- Primary care
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Scoliosis care
- Sports medicine
- Surgical services
- Urgent care
- Women's health
Our allergists and immunology specialists help identify your allergy triggers and manage through a variety of treatment options to address your symptoms to common allergies, including:
- Allergic reactions to insect stings
- Chronic cough
- Drug allergies
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Food allergies
- Hives (urticaria)
- Recurring infections
Baylor Scott & White Health offers a better way to find relief from back and neck pain. Here, you have access to expert healthcare professionals, such as physical and occupational therapists, as well as physicians on the medical staff.
We provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment for conditions that include, but are not limited to:
- Arthritis of the spine (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid)
- Bone spurs and overgrowths
- Degenerative disc disease (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Herniated discs (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Myofascial pain (inflammation of muscles and ligaments)
- Osteoporosis of the spine
- Pinched nerves
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- Spinal injuries
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of spinal canal)
- Spine trauma or fractures
- Spine tumors
Our cosmetic and plastic surgeons provide nonsurgical and surgical procedures to reshape normal structures of the body to improve appearance (reconstruction improves function) based on your unique needs and circumstances, including:
- Body contouring surgery
- Breast augmentation (including breast implants)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Buttock augmentation
- Ear setback surgery (otoplasty)
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Fat removal (liposuction)
- Laser procedures (e.g. for removal of age spots, tattoos, unwanted hair)
- Nose services (rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive procedures on parts of body caused by congenital defects, development abnormalities, trauma, tumors, or disease / infection
- Skin pigmentation treatment
- Spider vein treatment
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Our critical and intensive care specialists treat a wide variety of life-threatening injuries, illnesses and heart issues through surgical treatments and interventions, medication and life support in specialized care units in our hospitals, including:
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (CTICU)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (STICU)
Baylor Scott & White Health provides a comprehensive approach to the care of patients with diabetes. We offer services related to cardiology and pulmonology for heart and lung care, neurology for nervous system care, nephrology for kidney care, ophthalmology to prevent vision loss, orthopedics and physical medicine and rehabilitation and podiatry to maintain foot health.Learn more about our diabetes care
Our gastroenterologists and digestive disease specialists can help you, providing a full spectrum of care for patients with concerns involving the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, rectum, gallbladder, pancreas, and liver.
Example services and procedures we offer include:
- Abdominal and endoscopic ultrasound
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Fecal transplant
- Evaluation of liver transplant candidates
- Percutaneous liver biopsy
- Placement of external feeding tubes (gastrostomy)
- Treatment of pancreatic diseases
Common digestive diseases we treat include:
- Acid reflux
- Crohn's disease
- Colon polyps
- Liver diseases
- C. diff
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorders
Our otolaryngologists or ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists diagnose, manage, and treat a variety of conditions affecting parts and soft tissues of the head and neck, including:
- Acute and chronic infections of the external middle and inner ear
- Balancing disorders
- Benign and malignant tumors of the temporal bone ear canal and auricle
- Nasal polyps
- Nasal septum issues
- Sleep apnea
- Stenosis of the ear canal
- Tumors of the temporal bone and base of the skull
From chest pain to snake bites, you can count on us to provide you with quality emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.Learn more about our emergency care services
Our endocrinologists provide consultation, diagnosis, and management of endocrine and metabolic diseases. Endocrine disorders involve the body's over or underproduction of certain hormones, while metabolic disorders affect the body's ability to process certain nutrients and vitamins.
Conditions we treat include, but not limited to:
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Ovarian disorder, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Parathyroid gland disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Thyroid gland disorders
Some procedures and tests we offer include:
- Bone density testing
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pump therapy
- Thyroid fine needle biopsies and ultrasound
Our ophthalmologists and optometrists diagnose, manage, and innovatively treat routine and specialty eye conditions and diseases, including:
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Corneal diseases
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Refractive errors (astigmatisms, farsightedness, and nearsightedness)
- Retinal diseases
Our podiatrists and foot care specialists diagnose, evaluate and innovatively treat a wide range of conditions that affect the foot, toes, and toenails, including:
- Ankle sprains
- Athlete's foot
- Flat feet
- Heel pain
- Ingrown nails
- Tendon injuries and ruptures
Our team of cardiologists, surgeons, interventional radiologists on the medical staff and healthcare professionals works together to provide you quality care for a range of heart and vascular conditions.
We offer a comprehensive program that includes heart disease prevention, advanced diagnosis and treatment options and continued care and support for patients living with heart and vascular conditions.
Our services include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Heart failure
- Vascular care
Our hematologists specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of blood disease and disorders, including:
- Benign monoclonal gammopathy
- Clotting problems
- Lymphohistiocytic disorders
- Sickle cell disease
- von Willebrand disease
Advanced imaging technology provides clearer pictures for radiologists and other specialty physicians on the medical staff to provide a more accurate diagnosis that leads to a customized treatment plan, if needed, to start the healing process.
Our imaging centers use advanced technology to assist physicians on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White in providing quality care.About imaging and radiology
Our hospitalists or inpatient medicine physicians provide care during your full stay at the hospital starting upon your hospital admission and coordinate with your primary care physician and helps with your discharge.Learn more about inpatient medicine
Our compassionate healthcare team provides medical and surgical support to patients who are in the process of expanding their family through the miracle of childbirth.About labor and delivery
The neurologists, neuroradiologists and neurosurgeons at Baylor Scott & White Health diagnose and treat virtually every kind of neurological disorder and injury. From brain tumors, strokes and aneurysms to head trauma and spinal cord injuries, these experienced physicians on the medical staff have the expertise and technology to improve a patient's quality of life.
Our specialty services include:
- Stroke care
Baylor Scott & White is your single resource for musculoskeletal disease, joint pain, traumatic and sports-related injuries and other orthopedic conditions.
To help care for you, we provide:
- Hand, elbow, wrist surgery
- Joint replacement
- Neck, back, spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Our pain management specialists provide many options for comprehensive and advanced therapy and treatments focused on managing sensory and emotional impacts and restoring function brought on by different types and degrees of pain, including:
- Chronic lower back pain
- Chronic pain
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Nonspecific back pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Sciatic nerve pain
Our pediatricians tailor care, services, and treatments to children of all ages ranging from newborns to teens to meet the healthcare needs of your entire family, including:
- General pediatric care
- Infant and childhood care classes and support
- School physicals
- Well child exams
Our primary care teams offer a full range of medical care for the entire family from baby to golden years. We can help keep you and your loved ones well or help you recover from illness or injury. Services our primary care clinics and physician offices offer include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic disease management and medication management
- Diagnostic testing and lab services
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Pediatric care
- Physicals, including sports physicals
- Preventative health
- Treatment for illnesses and minor injuries
- Women’s health
Our PCP teams are connected to all the BSWH virtual care options (from e-Visits to video visits) and BSWH specialists so that your complete health history is factored in at every touchpoint.Read more about primary care
Our pulmonologists and lung care specialists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat with advanced technology and rehabilitation offerings acute and chronic respiratory and pulmonary disorders of the lungs, airways and chest, including:
- Acute and chronic pulmonary embolism
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Fungal infections of the lung
- Granulomatous lung diseases
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Lung transplantation
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep disorders
- Smoking cessation
- Tuberculous and nontuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease
Our team of physicians and therapists are dedicated to helping patients find the best way back through nonsurgical therapies from all types of injuries, illness, and acute and chronic conditions, including but not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurologic disorders and injuries
- Pediatric neurological and developmental disorders
- Post-operative care
- Sports injuries
Our rheumatologists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat arthritis and other joint, muscle and bone diseases, including:
- Arthralgias and myalgias
- Connective tissue disorders
- Polymyalgia rheumatic
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis (including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Scleroderma/CREST syndrome
- Sjogren's syndrome
Our scoliosis care specialists diagnose, study, manage and treat through surgical or non-surgical means curvatures in the spine, including:
- Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis
- Adult idiopathic scoliosis
- Idiopathic scoliosis
- Infantile idiopathic scoliosis
- Juvenile idiopathic scoliosis
The sports medicine surgeons on the medical staff are skilled at repairing all sports-related injuries, from the simple to the complex.
Conditions we treat include:
- Ankle/foot pain
- Hand/wrist pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder/elbow pain
Baylor Scott & White Health offers numerous surgical services. Innovations such as single incision laparoscopic surgery and other operations provide you with advanced surgical options.
Our surgical specialties at this location may include:
- Colon and rectal surgery
- General surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Podiatric surgery
- Urologic surgery
Our urgent care specialists are available seven days a week to provide immediate care to non-emergency conditions (don't require an ER visit), including:
- Broken bones
- Cold and flu
- Cuts and abrasions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and joint pain
- Nose bleeds
- Skin rashes/lesions
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Stomach aches
- Urinary tract infection
Please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room (do not drive yourself) if you are experiencing a medical emergency, including:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
Our urologists diagnose, provide essential cancer screenings, and treat conditions and concerns related to the urinary tract and male reproductive organs, including but not limited to:
- Bladder disorders and cancer
- Inability to control urination
- Kidney disorders (including kidney stones)
- Urethral disorders
Related to male reproductive organs:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Penile disorders and cancer
- Prostate disorders and cancer
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Undescended testicles (cryptorchidism)
From screening for common conditions that affect women to advanced medical and surgical care, the healthcare providers at Baylor Scott & White provide the comprehensive services you need as a woman.
- Breast surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Hormone replacement therapy
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (14)Choice POS IIOpen Access Elect ChoiceOpen Access Managed ChoiceSelect SMAetna Signature AdministratorsElect ChoiceHealth Network OptionHMOManaged ChoiceOpen Access SelectOpen Choice PPOQPOSMedicare Advantage PlansAetna Whole Health/BSWQA
Amerigroup - (3)Amerivantage MedicareCHIP MedicaidSTAR Medicaid
Baylor Scott & White Health Plan - (16)HMO Network-Individual/FamilyEPO Network-Individual/FamilyBSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSABSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQABSW SeniorCare Advantage HMOBSW SeniorCare Advantage PPOHMO Network-GroupPPO Network-GroupPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkCigna PPO Network - Out of Area Member PlanPHCS/OPTUM - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network-GroupMcLane Group NetworkBSW Preferred HMO Network - GroupBSW Preferred PPO Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (11)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue Essentials Access HMOBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOMedicare Advantage - EFH RetireesMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditionalIndemnity
Cigna - (19)Children's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee PlanCigna Choice FundEPOHMOHMO Open AccessHMO/POSLocalPlusLocalPlusINNetworkNetwork Open AccessNetwork POSOpen Access PlusPOSPOS Open AccessPPOHealthSpringMedicare Advantage PlansTotalCare HMO SNP
CorVel - (1)Workers Comp
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (5)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POSCommercial PPO PlansMedicare Advantage Plans (exclude Southwestern Health Resources Network)
Hunt Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Health Plan
Imagine Health - (1)EPN
Midland Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
Molina - (3)CHIPSTARSTAR+PLUS
Parkland Community Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidHealthFirst Medicaid
PHCS Network - (1)PHCS Network
Prime Health Services - (1)Workers Comp
Sedgwick Preferred Network f/k/a Southwest Medical - (1)Workers Comp
Superior Health Plan - (6)Ambetter Essential Care - BronzeAmbetter Balance Care - SilverAmbetter Secure Care - GoldMedicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Texas Christian University - (1)TCU Injured Athletes
TriWest HealthCare - (1)VA-PCCC
UnitedHealth - (28)Charter HMOCharter EPOCharter POSChoice HMOChoice +HMOChoice EPOChoice Plus POSCore HMOCore EPOCore Choice Plus POSNavigate EPONavigate HMONavigate HMO+Navigate POSPPOOptions PPOSelect +Select HMOSelect EPOSelect Plus POSAARP Medicare CompleteDual Complete Medicare AdvantageMedicare CompleteMedicare GoldMedicare SilverGroup Medicare AdvantageNexus ACO OANexusACO R
UnitedHealth WellMed Network - (6)AARP Medicare CompleteDual Complete Medicare AdvantageMedicare CompleteMedicare GoldMedicare SilverGroup Medicare Advantage
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
WellCare - (1)Medicare Advantage Plans
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Call 1.800.994.0371 to make a payment. Payments can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day.
If you need to speak to someone about a Baylor Scott & White bill from our hospitals or clinics, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
An automated teller machine (ATM) is available on the first floor in the emergency department waiting room.
We are proud to be a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, a system invested in improving community health by addressing identified community health needs. We invite you to read our hospitals' reports on community benefit to find out more about our financial stewardship and how we fulfill community needs as part of this exceptional network of hospitals.View our community benefit report
Spice Café offers a wide variety of hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks. The cafeteria is located on the basement level and is open to all employees, physicians, guests and visitors.
- Full-service breakfast available 6:30-10:00 AM
- Full service lunch available 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Self-service dinner available 1:30-4:30 PM (Closed on Fridays)
- Full-service grill available 4:30-7 PM
Vending machines are available 24 hours a day in the waiting room of the emergency department and also in the cafeteria on the basement level.
Baylor Scott & White Health is an advocate for greater healthcare pricing transparency and patient affordability. We provide a self-service price estimation tool to help you obtain accurate out-of-pocket expense estimates, along with other helpful resources to help you make more informed financial choices about your care.Estimate your cost of care
The Mothers' Express store offers breast pump rentals and sales of breast pumps and breast pump accessories. There also are boutique items for sale for the new additions to the families born at our hospital.
You can request copies of your medical records by completing an Authorization for Release of Information form and returning to the facility at which you received care.Request your records
Brighten the day of a patient with an eGreeting — a personal message hand-delivered to your loved one.Send patient greeting
Because our staff cares so deeply for those we help, there are those who often go beyond the call to provide great care.Nominate an employee
The chapel is located on the first floor near the main entrance. Available for meditation and prayer all hours of the day, every day of the week.
We also offer 24/7 on-call chaplain service. Ask a nurse for more information. Please speak with your nurse if you or a family member needs to speak with a chaplain.
In order to provide an atmosphere conducive to quality patient care, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial has established the following visitation guidelines:
- During patient surgery, family and guests may wait in the main lobby area.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children should not be left unattended.
- Out of courtesy for the patients, please limit cell phone usage in patient care areas.
- Children of adult patients are not allowed to stay overnight.
- We are a smoke free facility.
- Please enter the hospital through the main entrance.
- Parking is free.
- Vending machines are located on the first floor in the hallway between the main lobby and the emergency department.
- Our cafeteria is open to all guests, and guest trays are available to purchase during all meal periods.
- Fathers or birthing partner may visit at any time, and a lounge chair is provided should they decide to stay the night.
- For all others, visiting hours are 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Please note siblings and children are not permitted to stay overnight.
- Before surgery: families may visit you in your room.
- During surgery: family members are requested to wait in the Surgery Waiting Room on the first floor.
- After surgery: the doctor will advise relatives when you are in the Recovery Room and of your condition. Relatives will be informed when you are ready to return to your room.
Critical care units
- When ICU activity permits, there is open visitation EXCEPT between 6:00 - 8:00 AM and 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Visitation is limited to adults, two visitors at a time, and at the discretion of the nurse caring for the patient.
We rely on our generous volunteers to provide several special services. Every volunteer enhances the patient experience in some way by supporting our culture of customer service. Join the ranks of our volunteers to get involved and make a difference.Become a volunteer