For Central Texans, the Scott & White Roney Bone & Joint Institute, located behind the
Scott & White Clinic – Temple Pavilion and adjacent to
Scott & White Medical Center – Temple campus is the destination of choice for comprehensive orthopedic care. Using innovative diagnostic imaging to pinpoint your orthopedic issue, the Institute brings all of the necessary resources together under one roof to offer complete treatment and rehabilitation services for common and complex orthopedic conditions.
Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic specialists at Scott & White Roney Bone & Joint Institute use their expertise and experience to address a wide variety of orthopedic issues. From joint wellness to intricate and minimally invasive surgical approaches, our team of orthopedic specialists, sub-specialists and specially trained nurses are focused on helping you beat your orthopedic challenges and return to normal activities of daily life.
Why patients choose the Scott & White Roney Bone & Joint Institute
- 75,000 square feet of clinic and treatment space
- 35 specialists and subspecialists, plus experts in both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches
- On-site support services including physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy, and sports medicine.
- The Scott & White Roney Bone & Joint Institute offers:
- Computerized tomography (CT) scanners
- High resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Scans and ultrasound
- The only facility in Central Texas to offer the EOS scanner, rapid, low-dose, whole-body imaging of a standing patient in a single scan
Call 254-724-BONE (2663) to schedule an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Health accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Specialties and Services
- First Floor
- Spine Center
- Physical Medicine and
- Medical Orthopedics
- Second Floor
- Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Joint Clinic
- Trauma Clinic
- Pediatric Orthopedic Clinic
- Orthopedic Oncology Clinic
- Third Floor
- Hand Clinic
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy