For Central Texans, the Baylor Scott & White Roney Bone and Joint Institute, located behind the
Scott & White Clinic – Temple Pavilion and adjacent to
Scott & White Medical Center – Temple campus is the destination of choice for comprehensive orthopedic care. Using innovative diagnostic imaging to pinpoint your orthopedic issue, the Institute brings all of the necessary resources together under one roof to offer complete treatment and rehabilitation services for common and complex orthopedic conditions.
Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic specialists at Baylor Scott & White Roney Bone and Joint Institute use their expertise and experience to address a wide variety of orthopedic issues. From joint wellness to intricate and minimally invasive surgical approaches, our team of orthopedic specialists, sub-specialists and specially trained nurses are focused on helping you beat your orthopedic challenges and return to normal activities of daily life.
Why patients choose the Baylor Scott & White Roney Bone and Joint Institute
- 75,000 square feet of clinic and treatment space
- 35 specialists and subspecialists, plus experts in both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches
- On-site support services including physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy, and sports medicine.
- The Baylor Scott & White Roney Bone and Joint Institute offers:
- Computerized tomography (CT) scanners
- High resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Scans and ultrasound
- The only facility in Central Texas to offer the EOS scanner, rapid, low-dose, whole-body imaging of a standing patient in a single scan
A Relentless Dedication to Research and Innovation
Baylor Scott & White Roney Bone and Joint Institute supports critical research studies and clinical trials conducted by fellowship-trained surgeons, basic scientists, post-doctoral clinical researchers, orthopedic residents and medical students. The overall goal is to develop new approaches to treatment that will help bone and joint patients, and orthopedic patients across the country and around the world, overcome pain and regain the confidence and mobility to live their lives to the fullest. The Department of Orthopedics at Baylor Scott & White Roney Bone and Joint Institute also actively participates with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center in research to gain knowledge of the interaction between cellular proteins and the body’s ability to repair itself.
Call 254.724.BONE (2663) to schedule an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Health accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Specialties and Services
- First Floor
- Spine Center
- Physical Medicine and
- Medical Orthopedics
- Second Floor
- Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Joint Clinic
- Trauma Clinic
- Pediatric Orthopedic Clinic
- Orthopedic Oncology Clinic
- Third Floor
- Hand Clinic
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy