From Cancer Screenings and Diagnosis to Treatment and Recovery
Every year, more than one million people are diagnosed with cancer. If you're faced with a cancer diagnosis, our comprehensive cancer care services and team of oncologists on our medical staff can give you the tools you need to fight back.
We offer technologically advanced inpatient and outpatient cancer services for removing tumors and treating cancer symptoms in a caring, supportive atmosphere.
Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth has received the Commission on Cancer accreditation from the American College of Surgeons. The program sets quality of care standards for cancer programs and reviews programs to ensure they conform to their high standards.
We treat many types of cancer, including:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver and Pancreas Disease
- Oral Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
Our Services Include:
- Both inpatient and outpatient cancer treatment programs, including chemotherapy, radiation and surgical intervention
- Ambulatory Infusion Services staffed by Oncology Certified Registered Nurses
- Psychosocial, emotional and spiritual care from compassionate specialists
- Cancer Support Groups, including a Women's Cancer Support Group monthly meeting