Our full-service acute care hospital is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to our community. We’re a not-for-profit hospital and have been caring for our community since 2004.
We have 160 licensed beds and offer a broad range of services, including oncology, digestive disease, weight loss surgery, scoliosis, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pulmonology, neurology, neurosurgery and interventional radiology.
More about us
Enhanced visitor precautions
Learn more about our COVID-19 safety precautions.
9:00 PM - 5:00 AM each day
To obtain visitor passes for after-hour periods, please contact your nurse. Those requiring entry after 9:00 PM can enter through the Emergency Department and must have nursing approval. You will need to sign-in at the security office in the Emergency Department waiting area. Security escorts are available 24 hours a day. To request a security escort to a parking area, or to request other police or security assistance call 469.814.4444 (4.4444 from in-house phones).
Free guest parking is available for patients and visitors 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the Guest Parking Garage or via the Free Valet Service located at the front entrance of the hospital, Medical Pavilion 1 and Medical Pavilion 2.
Medical Pavilion 1 hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Medical Pavilion 2 hours
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Monday-Friday: 5:45 AM - 6:30 PM
Please call the operator at 469.814.2000 and they can assist with connecting you to the person or department you need at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano. Or view our full phone directory.
The Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #109 is conveniently located on the second floor in Professional Office Building II.
- Allergy and immunology
- Back and neck care
- Cancer care
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Critical and intensive care
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Digestive diseases
- Ear, nose and throat
- Emergency care
- Eye care
- Foot care
- Heart and vascular
- Imaging and radiology
- Infectious diseases
- Inpatient medicine and hospitalists
- Mammogram and breast imaging
- Occupational and environmental medicine
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Scoliosis care
- Sports medicine
- Supportive palliative care
- Surgical services
- Women's health
- Weight management
- Wellness and fitness
- Wound care
Our allergists and immunology specialists help identify your allergy triggers and manage through a variety of treatment options to address your symptoms to common allergies, including:
- Allergic reactions to insect stings
- Chronic cough
- Drug allergies
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Food allergies
- Hives (urticaria)
- Recurring infections
Whether you need to get to the source of your back and neck pain or want a second opinion, our center gives you streamlined access to nonsurgical and surgical treatments for back and neck pain that are personalized to you. With an initial virtual appointment, we provide a fast, convenient way to evaluate your symptoms and connect you with the type of care that fits your needs.
To care for you, we offer a full range of conservative care options as well as diagnostic services and treatments for all areas of back and neck pain. Our back and neck center team includes numerous specialists near you, with back and neck center participating providers located in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Hunt and Rockwall Counties.Learn more about the Back and Neck Center
Our goal is to give you and your family the physical, emotional and spiritual support you need during your cancer journey.
To help care for you, we provide:
- Treatment for all types of cancer
- Education and support programs
- Research and clinical trials
- Screening and prevention
- Genetic counseling
- Support services including nutrition, pastoral care and social work
Our cosmetic and plastic surgeons provide nonsurgical and surgical procedures to reshape normal structures of the body to improve appearance (reconstruction improves function) based on your unique needs and circumstances, including:
- Body contouring surgery
- Breast augmentation (including breast implants)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Buttock augmentation
- Ear setback surgery (otoplasty)
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Fat removal (liposuction)
- Laser procedures (e.g. for removal of age spots, tattoos, unwanted hair)
- Nose services (rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive procedures on parts of body caused by congenital defects, development abnormalities, trauma, tumors, or disease / infection
- Skin pigmentation treatment
- Spider vein treatment
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Our critical and intensive care specialists treat a wide variety of life-threatening injuries, illnesses and heart issues through surgical treatments and interventions, medication and life support in specialized care units in our hospitals, including:
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (CTICU)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (STICU)
Our dentists and oral surgeons provide routine oral care in outpatient clinics and specialty surgeries for a variety of tooth and mouth related conditions, including:
- Cysts and tumors
- Diseases of the jaw and mouth
- Facial trauma
- Gum disease
- Impacted teeth
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome
Our dermatologists diagnose, manage, and treat skin, hair, and nail diseases and disorders, including:
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin cancer
- Skin infections
Our gastroenterologists and digestive disease specialists can help you, providing a full spectrum of care for patients with concerns involving the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, rectum, gallbladder, pancreas, and liver.
Example services and procedures we offer include:
- Abdominal and endoscopic ultrasound
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Fecal transplant
- Evaluation of liver transplant candidates
- Percutaneous liver biopsy
- Placement of external feeding tubes (gastrostomy)
- Treatment of pancreatic diseases
Common digestive diseases we treat include:
- Acid reflux
- Crohn's disease
- Colon polyps
- Liver diseases
- C. diff
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorders
Our otolaryngologists or ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists diagnose, manage, and treat a variety of conditions affecting parts and soft tissues of the head and neck, including:
- Acute and chronic infections of the external middle and inner ear
- Balancing disorders
- Benign and malignant tumors of the temporal bone ear canal and auricle
- Nasal polyps
- Nasal septum issues
- Sleep apnea
- Stenosis of the ear canal
- Tumors of the temporal bone and base of the skull
In an emergency, it’s important to make the right choices. This starts with knowing where to go—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano.
You have several regional options for emergency care. But at Baylor Scott & White – Plano, we offer prompt, quality care with a personal touch. Here’s how:
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association, the American Stroke Association and the Joint Commission.
- Recognized by the American Heart Association for stroke care with the Gold Plus Award.
- Board-certified emergency physicians on our medical staff are trained in all aspects of emergency care.
- Physician’s assistants and nurse practitioners treat less urgent situations during peak hours, helping you get treatment more quickly.
- Our typical emergency department wait times are four to six times shorter than the national average.
- Our emergency X-ray room offers rapid results without you ever leaving the emergency department.
- Our high-tech facility allows us to handle everything from broken bones to strokes and other critical illnesses and injuries.
- When seconds count, you can count on us. But don’t take our word for it. Our quality measurement scores show that we score better than national, state and local hospitals in giving the right
- Treatments at the right time. And Baylor Scott & White – Plano has been recognized for its care by numerous state and national associations.
Our endocrinologists provide consultation, diagnosis, and management of endocrine and metabolic diseases. Endocrine disorders involve the body's over or underproduction of certain hormones, while metabolic disorders affect the body's ability to process certain nutrients and vitamins.
Conditions we treat include, but not limited to:
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Ovarian disorder, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Parathyroid gland disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Thyroid gland disorders
Some procedures and tests we offer include:
- Bone density testing
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pump therapy
- Thyroid fine needle biopsies and ultrasound
Our ophthalmologists and optometrists diagnose, manage, and innovatively treat routine and specialty eye conditions and diseases, including:
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Corneal diseases
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Refractive errors (astigmatisms, farsightedness, and nearsightedness)
- Retinal diseases
Podiatrists on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White Health diagnose, evaluate and treat a wide range of conditions that affect the foot, ankle and lower leg. Podiatrists are also part of a medical team that addresses more complex health concerns such as diabetes, arthritis and sports injuries.
Common conditions treated include:
- Painful calluses
- Ingrown toenails
- Flat feet
- Joint problems such as:
- Biomechanics/sports injuries:
- Overuse syndromes
- Heel pain
- Conditions requiring custom orthotics and bracing
Our cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, and other heart and vascular specialists study, prevent, diagnose and innovatively treat through state-of-the-art technology and breakthrough techniques advanced heart and vascular conditions, including:
- Advanced heart failure
- Angina (chest pain)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart valve disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
Our hematologists specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of blood disease and disorders, including:
- Benign monoclonal gammopathy
- Clotting problems
- Lymphohistiocytic disorders
- Sickle cell disease
- von Willebrand disease
Imaging procedures are one of the most useful tools for diagnosing a range of illnesses and conditions. Baylor Scott & White – Plano offers patients many advanced medical imaging procedures at several area locations.
Whether it’s through the full support of the hospital’s outpatient services or through those offered by our joint venture partner, Touchstone Imaging, you can expect quality care and quick results.
All imaging procedure results are read and returned by our highly experienced team of board-certified radiologists on our medical staff within 24 hours – usually the same day. In addition, we are accredited by the American College of Radiology in certain imaging procedures.
Physician offices may call 469.814.5500 to schedule an imaging appointment at Baylor Scott & White – Plano locations. To schedule at a Touchstone Imaging location, view a list of local outpatient facilities.
Comprehensive imaging and radiology services offered through the Radiology Department on the Baylor Scott & White – Plano main campus include:
- CT scan
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Our infectious disease specialists diagnose, manage, study, and innovatively treat diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites or fungi, including:
- Bone and joint infections
- Central nervous system infections
- Common cold
- Endocarditis and endovascular infections
- Fever of unknown origin (FUO)
- Fungal infections
- Gastrointestinal infections
- HIV/AIDS and associated opportunistic infections
- Infections in immunocompromised patients (transplant, cancer chemotherapy, etc.)
- Lyme disease
- Mycobacterial infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- West Nile virus
- Whooping cough
Our hospitalists or inpatient medicine physicians provide care during your full stay at the hospital starting upon your hospital admission and coordinate with your primary care physician and helps with your discharge.Learn more about inpatient medicine
Our imaging centers use advanced technology to assist physicians on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White in providing quality care.
- 3D breast ultrasound
- 3D mammography (available at select locations)
- Breast cancer risk assessment
- Breast ultrasound
- Cyst aspiration
- Full-field digital mammography
- Image-guided breast biopsy
- Lesion localization
- Mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Needle localization
- Positron emission mammography (PEM) (available at select locations)
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
Our nephrologists and kidney care specialists diagnose, manage, and innovatively treat a variety of conditions affecting the kidneys, including:
- Abnormal urinalysis
- Acute kidney injury
- Diabetic renal disease
- Electrolyte disorders
- Interstitial nephritis
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney failure
- Kidney infections
- Kidney stones
- Obstructive/reflux nephropathy
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Renal artery stenosis
- Severe or difficult to control hypertension
The neurologists, neuroradiologists and neurosurgeons at Baylor Scott & White Health diagnose and treat virtually every kind of neurological disorder and injury. From brain tumors, strokes and aneurysms to head trauma and spinal cord injuries, these experienced physicians on the medical staff have the expertise and technology to improve a patient's quality of life.About our neuroscience services
Our occupational and environmental medicine specialists reduce work-related disability through accident prevention and to help injured employees return to full work capacity through services, including:
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Employee physicals
- Pulmonary function testing
- Surveillance physicals
- Travel immunizations
- X-ray and injury treatment
Baylor Scott & White is your single resource for musculoskeletal disease, joint pain, traumatic and sports-related injuries and other orthopedic conditions.
To help care for you, we provide:
- Hand, elbow, wrist surgery
- Joint replacement
- Neck, back, spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Our pulmonologists and lung care specialists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat with advanced technology and rehabilitation offerings acute and chronic respiratory and pulmonary disorders of the lungs, airways and chest, including:
- Acute and chronic pulmonary embolism
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Fungal infections of the lung
- Granulomatous lung diseases
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Lung transplantation
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep disorders
- Smoking cessation
- Tuberculous and nontuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease
Our team of physicians and therapists are dedicated to helping patients find the best way back through nonsurgical therapies from all types of injuries, illness, and acute and chronic conditions, including but not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurologic disorders and injuries
- Pediatric neurological and developmental disorders
- Post-operative care
- Sports injuries
Our rheumatologists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat arthritis and other joint, muscle and bone diseases, including:
- Arthralgias and myalgias
- Connective tissue disorders
- Polymyalgia rheumatic
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis (including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Scleroderma/CREST syndrome
- Sjogren's syndrome
Our scoliosis care specialists diagnose, study, manage and treat through surgical or non-surgical means curvatures in the spine, including:
- Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis
- Adult idiopathic scoliosis
- Idiopathic scoliosis
- Infantile idiopathic scoliosis
- Juvenile idiopathic scoliosis
The sports medicine surgeons on the medical staff are skilled at repairing all sports-related injuries, from the simple to the complex.
Conditions we treat include:
- Ankle/foot pain
- Hand/wrist pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder/elbow pain
Our supportive and interdisciplinary palliative care team are trained to help you as you deal with a critical illness or diagnosis and providing complementary supportive services, including:
- Advance directives
- Bereavement support
- Child life program
- End-of-life planning assistance
- Individual and family counseling
- Music therapy
- Nutrition and speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pain management
- Social work services
- Spiritual care
At Baylor Scott & White – Plano, we understand surgery can be a scary experience. That's why it's important to choose a hospital where the surgeons on the medical staff have the skill and experience to get you back on your feet again.
More than 40 surgeons on our medical staff treat conditions involving the breast, the female reproductive system, endocrine system, gastrointestinal tract, colon, liver, pancreas and rectum. In addition, our all-RN nursing staff, the majority of whom have advanced degrees, offers quality pre- and post-op care.
Common procedures Baylor Scott & White – Plano performs include:
- Breast biopsy
- Colon resection
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Hernia repair
- Lysis of adhesions, which removes scar tissue inside the body
- Reconstructive surgery
- Thyroid surgery
Robot – Assisted Surgery
daVinci Si® Robot
Baylor Scott & White – Plano has offered robotic surgery longer than any other hospital in Collin County. The new daVinci Si Surgical System, a robotic, camera-guided technology, offers increased precision for delicate or complex surgeries.
Here's how it works: Through 1- to 2-centimeter incisions, your surgeon inserts instruments and a 3D camera, which captures a high-definition image of the surgical site. This allows your surgeon to work with greater control and accuracy. In addition, the hospital offers robotics with fluorescents technology, which helps ensure that all unhealthy tissue is removed during a procedure and that healthy tissue is unaffected.
Use of the daVinci system often results in:
- Shorter hospital stays
- Less scarring and pain
- Faster recovery
- Lower risk of infection
Baylor Scott & White – Plano currently offers robotic surgery for:
- General surgery
- Men's Health
Once you are scheduled for surgery at Baylor Scott & White – Plano, you will need to schedule pre-operative testing by calling 469.814.5500 between 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
About our surgical services
Our urologists diagnose, provide essential cancer screenings, and treat conditions and concerns related to the urinary tract and male reproductive organs, including but not limited to:
- Bladder disorders and cancer
- Inability to control urination
- Kidney disorders (including kidney stones)
- Urethral disorders
Related to male reproductive organs:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Penile disorders and cancer
- Prostate disorders and cancer
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Undescended testicles (cryptorchidism)
From screening for common conditions that affect women to advanced medical and surgical care, the healthcare providers at Baylor Scott & White provide the comprehensive services you need as a woman.
- Breast surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Hormone replacement therapy
Weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, is a tool to produce significant weight loss for morbidly obese people. If you have unsuccessfully battled a serious weight problem, Baylor Scott & White Health can help you take control of your health and change your life.
We have devoted the necessary resources to provide you with comprehensive care, including patient education, pre-surgical counseling, advanced surgical options and long-term post-surgical care.About our weight management services
Whether you're a seasoned athlete, just starting a fitness program, or recovering from and injury or illness, we have the equipment, facilities, classes, and programs to help you succeed. We are focused on your wellness.Learn more about wellness and fitness care
Our multidisciplinary teams who specialist in wound care, hyperbarics, and /or enterostomal therapy work to create a custom and comprehensive treatment plan to a variety of wounds, including:
- Abdominal stomas
- Arterial wounds
- Atypical wounds
- Diabetic lower extremity wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Minor burns
- New or non-healing surgical wounds
- Non-healing wounds of any kind
- Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
- Radiation wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Venous wounds
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (14)Choice POS IIOpen Access Elect ChoiceOpen Access Managed ChoiceSelect SMAetna Signature AdministratorsElect ChoiceHealth Network OptionHMOManaged ChoiceOpen Access SelectOpen Choice PPOQPOSMedicare Advantage PlansAetna Whole Health/BSWQA
Baylor Scott & White Health Plan - (16)HMO Network-Individual/FamilyEPO Network-Individual/FamilyBSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSABSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQABSW SeniorCare Advantage HMOBSW SeniorCare Advantage PPOHMO Network-GroupPPO Network-GroupPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkCigna PPO Network - Out of Area Member PlanPHCS/OPTUM - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network-GroupMcLane Group NetworkBSW Preferred HMO Network - GroupBSW Preferred PPO Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (11)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue Essentials Access HMOBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOMedicare Advantage - EFH RetireesMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditionalIndemnity
Cigna - (16)Children's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee PlanCigna Choice FundEPOHMOHMO Open AccessHMO/POSLocalPlusLocalPlusINNetworkNetwork Open AccessNetwork POSOpen Access PlusPOSPOS Open AccessPPO
CorVel - (1)Workers Comp
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (5)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POSCommercial PPO PlansMedicare Advantage Plans (exclude Southwestern Health Resources Network)
Hunt Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Health Plan
Imagine Health - (1)EPN
Midland Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
PHCS Network - (1)PHCS Network
Prime Health Services - (1)Workers Comp
Sedgwick Preferred Network f/k/a Southwest Medical - (1)Workers Comp
Superior Health Plan - (6)Ambetter Essential Care - BronzeAmbetter Balance Care - SilverAmbetter Secure Care - GoldMedicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Texas Christian University - (1)TCU Injured Athletes
TriWest HealthCare - (1)VA-PCCC
UnitedHealth - (28)Charter HMOCharter EPOCharter POSChoice HMOChoice +HMOChoice EPOChoice Plus POSCore HMOCore EPOCore Choice Plus POSNavigate EPONavigate HMONavigate HMO+Navigate POSPPOOptions PPOSelect +Select HMOSelect EPOSelect Plus POSAARP Medicare CompleteDual Complete Medicare AdvantageMedicare CompleteMedicare GoldMedicare SilverGroup Medicare AdvantageNexus ACO OANexusACO R
UnitedHealth WellMed Network - (6)AARP Medicare CompleteDual Complete Medicare AdvantageMedicare CompleteMedicare GoldMedicare SilverGroup Medicare Advantage
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Call 1.800.994.0371 to make a payment. Payments can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day.
If you need to speak to someone about a Baylor Scott & White bill from our hospitals or clinics, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano, we not only serve our patients, we go beyond the walls of the hospital to make a difference in our community at health fairs, community events and at local employers. Lending a hand to meet the needs of our community shows Baylor Scott & White – Plano’s commitment to quality, compassionate care.
View our community benefit report
Community outreach program
To learn more about our community outreach program or if you would like Baylor Scott & White – Plano to be at your next event, contact our marketing manager via email or at 469.814.2109.
Community support application
If you are looking for financial support from Baylor Scott & White – Plano for your non-profit organization, please fill out our online community support application.
At the Concierge Desk you will find volunteers available Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM, and Saturday-Sunday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, to answer questions or assist you with any needs you may have.
In addition, the following are available upon request at the Concierge Desk:
- Listings of area restaurants and hotels
- Coloring books
- Playing cards
- Crossword puzzles
Located on the Garden level.
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Located near the Gift Shop on the first floor, serves light snacks and proudly brews Starbucks® coffee.
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Wholesome, nourishing and well-balanced meals are an important part of your treatment and recovery. An executive chef trained in the dietary needs of patients strives to prepare foods that are pleasing to the eyes and the taste buds.
Meals are served to patients between 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. You may select your own menu items from the menu and then dial 44.6777 to place your order with the room service assistant.
Family members or friends may have a guest meal tray delivered to the patient's room for $10.
Vending machines for snacks and beverages are located in the Emergency Department lobby and on the Garden Level. They are available 24 hours a day.
Baylor Scott & White Health is an advocate for greater healthcare pricing transparency and patient affordability. We provide a self-service price estimation tool to help you obtain accurate out-of-pocket expense estimates, along with other helpful resources to help you make more informed financial choices about your care.Estimate your cost of care
The Inspirations Gift Shop
Located on the first floor, the shop has gift items, jewelry, greeting cards, candy, toiletries and balloons.
Please call the Inspirations Gift Shop at 469.814.6798 for additional information or to place an order.
You can request copies of your medical records by completing an Authorization for Release of Information form and returning to the facility at which you received care.
Our nurses are dedicated to the care of a diverse community of patients. As members of our front line care team, they take pride in seeking opportunities to provide a higher level of care.
Brighten the day of a patient with an eGreeting—a personal message hand-delivered to your loved one.
Because our staff cares so deeply for those we help, there are those who often go beyond the call to provide great care.
We believe that total patient care includes care for the spiritual health as well as the physical and emotional health of each patient. Pastoral Services staff (call 469.814.2700) are available to assist patients and families. Your priest, minister, rabbi, or faith community leader is also welcome to visit you while you are here. There is a chapel on campus that is open during the day and is available to you anytime for prayer and contemplation. Chaplains are available during normal business hours Monday through Friday and for emergent concerns after hours and on weekends. Please ask your nurse to contact the Chaplain for you after normal business hours.
Visits from relatives and friends can play an important part in your recovery; however, they can also be tiring. It is in your best interest that you get all of the rest that you can while in the hospital. If you feel uncomfortable asking people to limit their visits, you might ask a family member or friend to coordinate your visits for you. We do have some requests of our visitors:
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors may not smoke on the Baylor Scott & White – Plano campus.
- Visitors should dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- For the comfort of all our patients, visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise. Please limit cell phone usage to family lounge areas only.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Liberal visiting arrangements may be made for families of surgical patients on the day of surgery.
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised by an adult when visiting.
Where will I sleep?
- Patient rooms on our medical/surgical, progressive care and oncology units are equipped with chairs or couches that fold into beds for guests to sleep on.
- For guests staying overnight with a patient in the ICU, guests may utilize the ICU family lounge, which is equipped with chairs that fold into beds.
What gifts am I allowed to bring my patient?
- Visitors should check with the patient's nurse before bringing gifts of food or drink to patients to ensure it is appropriate.
- Fresh flowers and plants are not allowed in the ICU or the oncology unit.
- Balloons are not allowed in the ICU unit.
Is there a refrigerator I can use?
A Visitors' Lounge, equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, is available on each patient floor, allowing family members to accept visitors and stay close without compromising the patient during their recovery.
Where should I park?
Upon arrival at Baylor Scott & White – Plano, please use the free parking garage located west of the main entrance or free valet service and enter the facility through the front door.
Where can I pray or visit with a chaplain?
- The chapel is located on the first floor across from the Gift Shop and is open 24 hours a day to patients and guests, seven days a week for prayer and reflection.
- Members of the Pastoral Care team are available to assist you, whatever your religious persuasion. To request a visit by a member of the Pastoral Care team, please contact your nurse or call 469.814.2700.
- Your priest, minister or rabbi is always welcome to visit you while you are a patient at Baylor Scott & White – Plano.
The day surgery family lounge and waiting area is located on the second floor.
The ICU family lounge is located on the third floor.
A lounge is available on each patient floor, allowing family members to accept visitors and stay close without compromising the patient during their recovery.
Designated waiting areas are available for families of patients in the critical care units, the Emergency Department and Day Surgery.
We rely on our generous volunteers to provide several special services. Every volunteer enhances the patient experience in some way by supporting our culture of customer service. Join the ranks of our volunteers to get involved and make a difference.