We believe that healthcare should be about you – our patient – and your family. Our team of professionals will work closely with you and your family to provide and ideal patient experience, helping you to heal quickly and get back to the life you enjoy. We want to put your mind at ease by including you as an active participant in your care.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Backed by 100 years of experience, the Baylor Scott & White Health expanded into Collin County in 2004 with the opening of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano.
Since opening, Baylor Scott & White – Plano has added a variety of new services and building space to help meet the specific health needs of adults in North Texas, including the Baylor Scoliosis Center, a dedicated oncology unit and a dedicated orthopedic unit.
Baylor Scott & White – Plano serves the communities of Plano, Allen, Richardson, Addison, and North Dallas.
Facts and Stats
- A seven-story facility, Baylor Scott & White – Plano has 160 beds.
- In January 2007, Baylor Scott & White – Plano became home to The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano (now Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital – Plano), the first and only freestanding, full-service hospital in this region dedicated solely to heart and vascular healthcare.
- An oncology dedicated unit and infusion and dialysis unit was added to the hospital in June 2007.
- Baylor Scott & White – Plano is home to the Baylor Scoliosis Center that treats severe scoliosis and spinal deformity.
- Jerri Garison, East Region Division Executive
- Ryan Gebhart, Vice President of Hospital Operations
- Deanne Kindred, Vice President, Finance
- Susan Moats, Chief Nursing Officer, Vice President, Patient Care Services
- John Marcucci, MD, Vice President, Medical Affairs
Awards and Accreditations
View our Awards and Accreditations