Consider these questions to determine if you might be a candidate for a sleep study:
1. Do you doze off or fall asleep easily during any of the following activities?
- During conversation
- Talking on the phone
- Watching TV
- Working on the computer
- As a car passenger
- Sitting in a public place
2. Are you currently taking a prescribed or an over-the-counter sleeping aid(s)?
3. Do you have trouble falling asleep at night, and staying asleep?
4. Do you have problems with snoring?
One or more positive responses to the above questions should be discussed further with your physician. Baylor Scott & White – Denton Sleep Center accepts patients by physician referral only. For more information on obtaining a referral, or to schedule an appointment, call 940.536.0642.