Located near downtown Fort Worth, we are a full-service hospital dedicated to providing quality healthcare to our community. Our not-for-profit hospital in Fort Worth celebrated 100 years of service in 2006. We have 538 licensed beds and offer a broad range of medical services, including programs of excellence in cardiology, transplantation, oncology, and women’s and children’s services.
More about us
Enhanced visitor precautions
Learn more about our COVID-19 safety precautions.
Family members and friends are welcome to visit. Visitation times for special care units (critical care units, emergency department, women’s services, rehab and behavioral health) are determined by each individual special care unit.
There is no visitation in the post anesthesia recovery unit or special procedure areas. A lounge is available on each patient floor, allowing family members to accept visitors and stay close without compromising the patient during their recovery.
Open visitation hours - 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Valet parking is available for all patients, families and visitors at the main entrance that serves both Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth and the Andrews Women’s Hospital.
- Valet parking is available Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Self-parking is available at no cost 24/7
- Security escorts are available 24 hours a day; please call our Department of Public Safety.
Please call the operator at 817.926.2544 and they can assist with connecting you to the person or department you need at Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth. In addition, a partial phone directory is available here.
The Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy #102 is conveniently located on the first floor of Pavilion I.
- Advanced heart failure
- Allergy and immunology
- Back and neck care
- Cancer care
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Critical and intensive care
- Digestive diseases
- Ear, nose and throat
- Emergency care
- Eye care
- Foot care
- Heart and vascular
- Hospice care
- Imaging and radiology
- Infectious diseases
- Inpatient medicine and hospitalists
- Labor and delivery
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Lung care
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Surgical services
- Transplant services
- Wellness and fitness
- Women's health
- Wound care
The heart cannot pump as well as it should when someone is experiencing heart failure. Blood and fluid may back up into the lungs as a result, and some parts of the body won’t receive enough oxygen-rich blood to perform normally. These problems result in the symptoms patients experience.
Our team at The Advanced Heart and Lung Disease Center looks at the root cause to help guide a patient's treatment plan and deliver comprehensive and personalized care to help manage heart failure.Learn more about our specialized center
Our allergists and immunology specialists help identify your allergy triggers and manage through a variety of treatment options to address your symptoms to common allergies, including:
- Allergic reactions to insect stings
- Chronic cough
- Drug allergies
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Food allergies
- Hives (urticaria)
- Recurring infections
Our spine doctors (specialized orthopedists) and physical and occupational therapists provide sophisticated surgical and non-surgical solutions for neck and lower back pain and conditions, including:
- Arthritis of the spine (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid)
- Bone spurs and overgrowths
- Degenerative disc disease (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Herniated discs (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Myofascial pain (inflammation of muscles and ligaments)
- Osteoporosis of the spine
- Pinched nerves
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- Spinal injuries
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of spinal canal)
- Spine trauma or fractures
- Spine tumors
Our goal is to give you and your family the physical, emotional and spiritual support you need during your cancer journey.
To help care for you, we provide:
- Adolescent and young adult cancer unit
- Education and support programs
- Genetic counseling
- Joan Katz Cancer Resource Center
- Research and clinical trials
- Screening and prevention
- Support services including nutrition, pastoral care and social work
- Treatment for all types of cancer
Our cosmetic and plastic surgeons provide nonsurgical and surgical procedures to reshape normal structures of the body to improve appearance (reconstruction improves function) based on your unique needs and circumstances, including:
- Body contouring surgery
- Breast augmentation (including breast implants)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Buttock augmentation
- Ear setback surgery (otoplasty)
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Fat removal (liposuction)
- Laser procedures (e.g. for removal of age spots, tattoos, unwanted hair)
- Nose services (rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive procedures on parts of body caused by congenital defects, development abnormalities, trauma, tumors, or disease / infection
- Skin pigmentation treatment
- Spider vein treatment
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
Our critical and intensive care specialists treat a wide variety of life-threatening injuries, illnesses and heart issues through surgical treatments and interventions, medication and life support in specialized care units in our hospitals, including:
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (CTICU)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (STICU)
Our dermatologists diagnose, manage, and treat skin, hair, and nail diseases and disorders, including:
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin cancer
- Skin infections
At Baylor Scott & White, we are committed not only to diagnosing and treating your digestive conditions and diseases but also helping you make lifestyle adjustments.
To help care for you, we provide:
- Advanced diagnostic technology
- Education and support programs
- Research and clinical trials
- Treatment for a variety of digestive conditions
Our otolaryngologists or ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists diagnose, manage, and treat a variety of conditions affecting parts and soft tissues of the head and neck, including:
- Acute and chronic infections of the external middle and inner ear
- Balancing disorders
- Benign and malignant tumors of the temporal bone ear canal and auricle
- Nasal polyps
- Nasal septum issues
- Sleep apnea
- Stenosis of the ear canal
- Tumors of the temporal bone and base of the skull
Our emergency care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and treat major emergency conditions, including:
- Allergic reaction (hives, swelling)
- Animal, snake, or human bites
- Broken bones
- Blue or purple color to lips, skin, or nail beds
- Chest or stomach pain or pressure
- Coughing up blood
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart attack
- Puncture wounds
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that does not stop with direct pressure
- Severe burns or burns on the face
- Severe pain or loss of motion or sensation anywhere in the body
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or change in vision
- Trouble breathing, swallowing or wheezing
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room (please do not drive yourself).Learn more about emergency care
Our endocrinologists provide consultation, diagnosis, and management of endocrine and metabolic diseases. Endocrine disorders involve the body's over or underproduction of certain hormones, while metabolic disorders affect the body's ability to process certain nutrients and vitamins.
Conditions we treat include, but not limited to:
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Ovarian disorder, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Parathyroid gland disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Thyroid gland disorders
Some procedures and tests we offer include:
- Bone density testing
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pump therapy
- Thyroid fine needle biopsies and ultrasound
Our ophthalmologists and optometrists diagnose, manage, and innovatively treat routine and specialty eye conditions and diseases, including:
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Corneal diseases
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Refractive errors (astigmatisms, farsightedness, and nearsightedness)
- Retinal diseases
Our podiatrists and foot care specialists diagnose, evaluate and innovatively treat a wide range of conditions that affect the foot, toes, and toenails, including:
- Ankle sprains
- Athlete's foot
- Flat feet
- Heel pain
- Ingrown nails
- Tendon injuries and ruptures
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we offer genetic services to help you understand your genetic risk for certain conditions, such as cancer and heart disease, and tailor treatments based on your unique needs.Learn more about our genetic services
Our cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, and other heart and vascular specialists study, prevent, diagnose and innovatively treat through state-of-the-art technology and breakthrough techniques advanced heart and vascular conditions, including:
- Advanced heart failure
- Angina (chest pain)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart valve disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
Our hematologists specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of blood disease and disorders, including:
- Benign monoclonal gammopathy
- Clotting problems
- Lymphohistiocytic disorders
- Sickle cell disease
- von Willebrand disease
Our interdisciplinary hospice care team provides services within our facilities and at your home in order to provide care and comfort while meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs for your and your family and symptom management of end-of-life conditions, including:
Hospice care services may include:
- Adult failure to thrive
- Chronic degenerative neurologic disease
- Heart disease
- Huntington's disease
- Liver disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Renal failure
Imaging procedures are one of the most useful tools for diagnosing a range of illnesses and conditions. Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth offers patients many advanced medical imaging procedures at several area locations.
Whether it's through the full support of the hospital's outpatient services or through those offered by our joint venture partner, Touchstone Imaging, you can expect quality care and quick results.
All imaging procedure results are read and returned by a highly experienced team of board-certified radiologists on our medical staff within 24 hours -- usually the same day.
Physician offices may call 817.922.2222 or fax an order to 817.922.2499 to schedule an imaging appointment at Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth locations. To schedule at a Touchstone Imaging location, view a list of local outpatient facilities for contact information.
Challenging cases are easier with our high-definition scans. At Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth, our Revolution™ CT system from GE Healthcare is the latest step in our ongoing effort to offer you the advanced imaging technologies.
Benefits of this new technology includes:
- Cardiac exams in a single heartbeat
- Whole-brain imaging in less than a second
- Low-dose, whole-organ diagnosis and follow-up for cancer patients
- Detailed bone imaging, even for patients with metal implants
- 80 cm wide bore to accommodate patients up to 665 lbs
- 50% quieter
We invite you to stop by and see the innovative Revolution™ CT in action.
To schedule an imaging appointment at Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth call 817.922.2222
Our infectious disease specialists diagnose, manage, study, and innovatively treat diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites or fungi, including:
- Bone and joint infections
- Central nervous system infections
- Common cold
- Endocarditis and endovascular infections
- Fever of unknown origin (FUO)
- Fungal infections
- Gastrointestinal infections
- HIV/AIDS and associated opportunistic infections
- Infections in immunocompromised patients (transplant, cancer chemotherapy, etc.)
- Lyme disease
- Mycobacterial infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- West Nile virus
- Whooping cough
Our hospitalists or inpatient medicine physicians provide care during your full stay at the hospital starting upon your hospital admission and coordinate with your primary care physician and helps with your discharge.Learn more about inpatient medicine
Our compassionate healthcare team provides medical and surgical support to patients who are in the process of expanding their family through the miracle of childbirth.Learn about labor and delivery
Our nephrologists and kidney care specialists diagnose, manage, and innovatively treat a variety of conditions affecting the kidneys, including:
- Abnormal urinalysis
- Acute kidney injury
- Diabetic renal disease
- Electrolyte disorders
- Interstitial nephritis
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney failure
- Kidney infections
- Kidney stones
- Obstructive/reflux nephropathy
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Renal artery stenosis
- Severe or difficult to control hypertension
The neurologists, neuroradiologists and neurosurgeons at Baylor Scott & White Health diagnose and treat virtually every kind of neurological disorder and injury. From brain tumors, strokes and aneurysms to head trauma and spinal cord injuries, these experienced physicians on the medical staff have the expertise and technology to improve a patient's quality of life.
Our specialty services include:
- Stroke care
Baylor Scott & White is your single resource for musculoskeletal disease, joint pain, traumatic and sports-related injuries and other orthopedic conditions.
To help care for you, we provide:
- Hand, elbow, wrist surgery
- Joint replacement
- Neck, back, spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
The Pulmonary Function Laboratory at Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth offers a number of diagnostic procedures to assess patients' lung status.
The lab is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM and is overseen by a certified respiratory care practitioner/pulmonary function technologist.
Pulmonary function tests
Pulmonary diagnostic procedures performed include:
- Apnea studies
- Arterial blood gas puncture and analysis
- Bronchoscopy assistance
- Cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing
- Co-oximetry analysis
- Oximetry readings at rest, continuous and during exercise
- Complete and screening pulmonary function testing
- Methacholine challenge tests
- Patients must be referred by their physician for an appointment at the Pulmonary Function Lab, and every test requires a prescription
Respiratory care services
Our specialists are always on site and ready with advanced equipment to help in any department, from our emergency department to our intensive care unit and our newborn nursery or neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
We also reach out to the community, offering guidance and care for people with chronic respiratory conditions.
Highly experienced and trained in both the diagnosis and treatment of breathing problems, our respiratory therapists draw on their experience to assess patient needs and offer appropriate care, as quickly and effectively as possible. We also work to help patients and their families understand the purpose, benefits, equipment and steps of each test or therapy.
Inpatient pulmonology services
- Diagnostic services including bronchoscopic testing and blood gas analyses
- Procedures to maintain a clear breathing pathway, such as intubation
- Mechanical ventilation and ventilator management
- Treatments, such as percussion and chest physiotherapy (CPT), to promote lung clearing
- Patient and family education, including self management skills
Outpatient lung care services
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) is a minimally invasive way of diagnosing lung disease that makes biopsy of lung and lymph node tissue without traditional surgery possible
- Electroencephalograms (EEGs) for testing for patients with sleep apnea, which is a condition that hampers breathing during sleep
- EEG testing helps doctors detect brain wave abnormalities that can lead to breathing disorders
- Lung Cancer Screening Program to diagnose lung cancer before symptoms develop
- Pulmonary Functioning Testing (PFTs) and blood gas analyses can be conducted to better understand how lung function is affecting other systems
- For more information about respiratory care services at Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth, call 817.922.LUNG (5864).
Our team of physicians and therapists are dedicated to helping patients find the best way back through nonsurgical therapies from all types of injuries, illness, and acute and chronic conditions, including but not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurologic disorders and injuries
- Pediatric neurological and developmental disorders
- Post-operative care
- Sports injuries
Our rheumatologists study, diagnose, and innovatively treat arthritis and other joint, muscle and bone diseases, including:
- Arthralgias and myalgias
- Connective tissue disorders
- Polymyalgia rheumatic
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis (including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Scleroderma/CREST syndrome
- Sjogren's syndrome
Our sleep program is dedicated to alleviating symptoms and improve sleep patterns and daily life by offering a full range of innovative diagnostic and treatment procedures to treat a variety of sleep disorders, including:
- Central sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- Periodic limb movements
- Restless leg syndrome
Our sports medicine surgeons and specialists provide comprehensive orthopedic care to treat and repair all sports-related injuries or those resulting from everyday life, including:
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint/shoulder separation
- Ankle instability
- Ankle sprains
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, injuries, or surgery
- Achilles tendinitis or ruptures
- Biceps tendon ruptures
- Broken ankle
- Dislocated shoulder
- Hip dislocations
- Knee sprains
- Lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears, injuries, or surgery
- Medial epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Meniscus tear
- Stress fractures
- Trigger finger
Our surgeons offer pioneering innovations and advanced surgical offerings and services backed by research-based enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) to support patient outcomes, including:
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Dentistry/oral and maxillofacial surgery
- General surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatric medicine and surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Transplant surgery
- Urologic surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Weight-loss surgery
Our transplant services combine advanced clinical research and innovative approaches to provide quality results and outstanding service to patients and their families.
We provide liver, kidney, living donor kidney, islet cell and pancreas transplants making us the only transplant center in the West Texas region with this capability.About our transplant services
Our urologists diagnose, provide essential cancer screenings, and treat conditions and concerns related to the urinary tract and male reproductive organs, including but not limited to:
- Bladder disorders and cancer
- Inability to control urination
- Kidney disorders (including kidney stones)
- Urethral disorders
Related to male reproductive organs:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Penile disorders and cancer
- Prostate disorders and cancer
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Undescended testicles (cryptorchidism)
Healthcare professionals recommend exercising for at least 30 minutes of physical activity at least five days a week. Staying physically fit can ward off a host of diseases and conditions and help you feel your best.
Come workout with the fitness experts at the Carter Rehabilitation and Fitness Center. They can help you get in peak physical condition—and stay there.
We take a comprehensive approach to fitness and nutrition, with a range of services.
- Indoor heated pool and spas
- Indoor track
- Complete lines of cardio respiratory and resistance training equipment
- A multi-disciplinary team including dietitians, exercise physiologists, massage therapists, personal trainers, physical therapists and more
- Exercise classes including yoga, Pilates, and water and land aerobics classes led by fitness instructors
- Community and employee wellness memberships
- Fitness testing
- Fitness education programs including comprehensive cardiac, pulmonary, stress management and nutritional counseling programs
From screening for common conditions that affect women to advanced medical and surgical care, the healthcare providers at Baylor Scott & White provide the comprehensive services you need as a woman.
- Breast surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Obstetrical care
Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth provides a "comprehensive wound care" program. This specialized service focuses on the evaluation and treatment of chronic wounds, using advanced wound care technologies, as well as traditional medical and surgical therapies. Medical specialties affiliated with the center include infectious disease, orthopaedics, plastic surgery, vascular surgery and podiatry.
Comprehensive wound services
Clinical practice guidelines have been developed to encourage best practices within Baylor Scott & White Health and other facilities from which patients are referred. These guidelines, along with data collection and presentations, as well as consultations with referring physicians, are used to develop individual treatment plans for patients. We offer a variety of wound care services through the Wound Management Program at Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth.
Wound care services include:
- Doppler Evaluation - A test to determine blood flow available to transport medications and nutrients to the wound area.
- Wound Debridement - A minor procedure to promote growth of healthy tissues in the wound area.
- Wound Dressings - Proper wound dressing and wound care products help provide the correct environment for healing to occur.
- Negative Pressure Therapy - A non-invasive therapy that uses controlled localized negative pressure to stimulate the growth of healthy granulation tissue. This occurs through the removal of wound fluid, which helps to manage bacterial bioburden, as well as support a moist wound environment to enhance cell migration and epithelialization.
- Orthopedic, Vascular & Plastic Surgery - The program offers access to skilled physicians and advanced technologies.
- Nutrition Counseling - A registered dietitian is available to assist patients in developing meal planning to facilitate wound healing.
- Diabetes Counseling - A registered diabetic educator is available to assist patients in understanding their diabetes.
Baylor Scott & White has established agreements with several types of insurance to ensure your health needs are covered.
Aetna - (16)CHIP MedicaidSTAR MedicaidChoice POS IIOpen Access Elect ChoiceOpen Access Managed ChoiceSelect SMAetna Signature AdministratorsElect ChoiceHealth Network OptionHMOManaged ChoiceOpen Access SelectOpen Choice PPOQPOSMedicare Advantage PlansAetna Whole Health/BSWQA
Baylor Scott & White Health Plan - (16)HMO Network-Individual/FamilyEPO Network-Individual/FamilyBSWH Employee Network - PPO & HSABSWH Employee Network - SEQA & EQABSW SeniorCare Advantage HMOBSW SeniorCare Advantage PPOHMO Network-GroupPPO Network-GroupPPO Choice NetworkPPO Choice Preferred NetworkCigna PPO Network - Out of Area Member PlanPHCS/OPTUM - PPO Network - Out-of-Area Member PlanEPO Network-GroupMcLane Group NetworkBSW Preferred HMO Network - GroupBSW Preferred PPO Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield - (11)Blue Advantage HMOBlue Choice PPOBlue EssentialsBlue Essentials Access HMOBlue PremierBlue Premier Open Access HMOMedicare Advantage - EFH RetireesMedicare Advantage - OncorParPlanTraditionalIndemnity
Cigna - (17)Children's Medical Center Employee PlanCity of Dallas Employee PlanCigna Choice FundEPOHMOHMO Open AccessHMO/POSLocalPlusLocalPlusINNetworkNetwork Open AccessNetwork POSOpen Access PlusPOSPOS Open AccessPPOMedicare Advantage Plans
Cook Children's Health Plan - (2)CHIP MedicaidSTAR Medicaid
CorVel - (1)Workers Comp
DFW ConnectedCare - (1)American Airlines Employee Benefit Plan
Gladney Center - (1)Gladney Center
Healthscope - (2)DART ACO FlexDART ACO
HealthSmart - (2)ACCEL NetworkPreferred Network
Humana - (5)ChoiceCareHumana PreferredNational POSCommercial PPO PlansMedicare Advantage Plans (exclude Southwestern Health Resources Network)
Hunt Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Health Plan
Imagine Health - (1)EPN
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company - (1)Lockheed Martin
Medical Development International - (1)MDI
Midland Memorial Hospital - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
PHCS Network - (1)PHCS Network
Prime Health Services - (1)Workers Comp
Sedgwick Preferred Network f/k/a Southwest Medical - (1)Workers Comp
Superior Health Plan - (6)Ambetter Essential Care - BronzeAmbetter Balance Care - SilverAmbetter Secure Care - GoldMedicare/Medicaid Dual Needs Plan: Advantage HMO SNPMedicare/Medicaid PlanSTAR+PLUS
Superior HealthPlan - (1)STAR+PLUS
Texas Christian University - (1)TCU Injured Athletes
TriWest HealthCare - (1)VA-PCCC
UnitedHealth - (28)Charter HMOCharter EPOCharter POSChoice HMOChoice +HMOChoice EPOChoice Plus POSCore HMOCore EPOCore Choice Plus POSNavigate EPONavigate HMONavigate HMO+Navigate POSPPOOptions PPOSelect +Select HMOSelect EPOSelect Plus POSAARP Medicare CompleteDual Complete Medicare AdvantageMedicare CompleteMedicare GoldMedicare SilverGroup Medicare AdvantageNexus ACO OANexusACO R
UnitedHealth WellMed Network - (6)AARP Medicare CompleteDual Complete Medicare AdvantageMedicare CompleteMedicare GoldMedicare SilverGroup Medicare Advantage
University Mary Hardin-Baylor - (1)Employee Benefit Plan
Vitas HealthCare - (1)Vitas HealthCare
We couldn’t find any results for ""
Baylor Scott & White Health is pleased to offer you multiple options to pay your bill. View our guide to understand your Baylor Scott & White billing statement.
We offer two online payment options:
- Make a one-time payment without registering by selecting the "Pay a Bill as a Guest" option.
- Enroll or login to your MyBSWHealth account to view account balances and statements, setup a payment plan or enroll in paperless statements.
Other payment options:
Pay by mail
To ensure that your payment is properly applied to your account, detach the slip from your Baylor Scott & White billing statement and return the slip with your payment. If paying by check or money order, be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
Please mail payment to the address listed on your statement.
Pay by phone
Call 1.800.994.0371 to make a payment. Payments can be made over the phone with our automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All payments made via the automated phone payment system will post the next business day.
If you need to speak to someone about a Baylor Scott & White bill from our hospitals or clinics, our Customer Service department is available to take payments over the phone from Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay in person
Payments can be made in person at the facility where you received services.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we want to be a resource for you and your family. Our team of customer service representatives and financial counselors are here to help you find financial solutions that can help cover your cost of care. We encourage you to speak to a member of our team at any time before, during or after care is received.
An automatic teller machine (ATM) is available on the first floor of Moncrief Tower (Building B).
As part of our mission, Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth strives to provide exemplary care and service to the Tarrant County community at every opportunity. We provide everything from preventive medicine such as free health education classes and free community health screenings to advanced treatment methods to fight incurable diseases.
Our mission also includes providing care to those without health insurance or the means to pay. For more than 100 years, Baylor has provided charity care and operated as a not-for-profit healthcare system that uses all revenue over expenses to improve the health of the community through patient care, education, research and community service.
Community benefit reports
We are proud to be a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, a system invested in improving community health by addressing identified community health needs. We invite you to read our hospitals' reports on community benefit to find out more about our financial stewardship and how we fulfill community needs as part of this exceptional network of hospitals.
Concierge desks are located near the main entrance, in Martin Tower Atrium, in the Moncrief Tower (Building B) and at Andrews Women's Hospital main entrance. The information desk at Andrews Women's Hospital is staffed 24/7. Our staff can assist you with general information, maps and local eateries/hotel listings.
All Saints Café
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Monday-Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Open 24 hours
A Starbucks® is located along the Atrium corridor.
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Baylor Scott & White Health is an advocate for greater healthcare pricing transparency and patient affordability. We provide a self-service price estimation tool to help you obtain accurate out-of-pocket expense estimates, along with other helpful resources to help you make more informed financial choices about your care.Estimate your cost of care
Magnolia Boutique is a unique specialty shop offering a wide variety of baby gifts, candles, beautiful flowers and other incredibly stunning items. The boutique is located in the Martin Tower Atrium.
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing patients food or drinks to ensure they are appropriate for the patient. In intensive care units, please check with nurses regarding any gifts.
- Monday-Friday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Baylor Scott & White Health guests may enjoy a discounted rate on any of these hotels:
TownePlace Suites Downtown
805 E Belknap St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Hilton Garden Inn - Fort Worth Medical Center
912 Northton St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
402 Jim Wright Fwy (Loop 820)
White Settlement, TX 76108
You can request copies of your medical records by completing an Authorization for Release of Information form and returning to the facility at which you received care.Request your records
Our nurses are dedicated to the care of a diverse community of patients. As members of our front line care team, they take pride in seeking opportunities to provide a higher level of care.
Brighten the day of a patient with an eGreeting—a personal message hand-delivered to your loved one.
This guide will provide you with a list of important resources and amenities available to you during your stay.
Because our staff cares so deeply for those we help, there are those who often go beyond the call to provide great care.
There are two chapels on the Baylor Scott & White All Saints – Fort Worth campus and both are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for prayer and contemplation.
Chaplains are available during normal business hours Monday through Friday and for emergent concerns after hours and on weekends. Please ask your nurse to contact the Chaplain after normal business hours.
Visits from relatives and friends can play an important part in your recovery; however, they can also be tiring. It is in your best interest that you get all of the rest that you can while in the hospital. If you feel uncomfortable asking people to limit their visits, you might ask a family member or friend to coordinate your visits for you. We do have some requests of our visitors:
- Try to keep visits brief and to only two people at any given time.
- Please have an adult accompany any children under 12 and do not leave them unattended.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit so you don't spread germs to the patient.
- If you have a cold, flu or other contagious disease please wait until you are well for your visit.
- Please be respectful of other patients and keep noise to a minimum.
- If you want to bring food to a patient, please check with the nursing staff. Some diets are restricted.
- Visitors may not smoke on campus.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
We rely on our generous volunteers to provide several special services. Every volunteer enhances the patient experience in some way by supporting our culture of customer service. Join the ranks of our volunteers to get involved and make a difference.